Official NHL Regular Season Thread... Capitals win President's trophy

Originally Posted by msaba07

cindy is a bum without great players around him ... if malkins injury lingers into the playoffs, the penguins are as good as done ...

Shut up, Malkin will be back Saturday and we will be fine
eyes.gif

As much as we all hate Crosby, hes not a bum by any stretch.. Tampa is a better team than their record shows, at least I think. Probably should have managed at least a goal but oh well.

And Malkin and Gonchar are both aiming for Saturday/Sunday returns, whichever day they play.

PS Crosby and Malkin hardly ever play on the same line.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

crosby has scored 1 goal without him ... it's even worse if they dont play on the same line, that just means his endorphins start increasing when malkins around ... you know cindy takes cuz malkins from russia ...

malkin needs to be traded to the caps anyway ... play for a real team ...

I started typing something that I thought was somewhat smart but youre kinda dumb so im not gonna bother.
nerd.gif

I started typing something that I thought was somewhat smart but youre kinda dumb so im not gonna bother.
nerd.gif
roll.gif
no please, enlighten me ... i dont watch the penguins, i just heard he hasnt scored but one goal without malkin in the lineup ... i dont really care about the penguins nor do i care about cindy ... i just dont like him cuz he plays soft ... the caps are my team and have been since i can remember ...

crosby has scored 1 goal without him ... it's even worse if they dont play on the same line, that just means his endorphins start increasing when malkins around ... you know cindy takes cuz malkins from russia ...

malkin needs to be traded to the caps anyway ... play for a real team ...

Msa thanks for bringing such enlightened comments to this thread and also giving Caps fans such a good name.

nerd.gif
roll.gif
no please, enlighten me ... i dont watch the penguins, i just heard he hasnt scored but one goal without malkin in the lineup ... i dont really care about the penguins nor do i care about cindy ... i just dont like him cuz he plays soft ... the caps are my team and have been since i can remember ...
clearly

nerd.gif
roll.gif

Not only do you sound like a complete idiot, but it's obvious to everyone here you have absolutely zero hockey knowledge. I am embarrassed at the fact that you pull for the Caps. We need less clowns like you giving our fan base a bad name. Do yourself and everyone a favor here and actually educate yourself before you decided to pollute this forum and post again. You and badmoonRison should both go play on a freeway.

Originally Posted by Never Seen B4

nerd.gif
roll.gif

Not only do you sound like a complete idiot, but it's obvious to everyone here you have absolutely zero hockey knowledge. I am embarrassed at the fact that you pull for the Caps. We need less clowns like you giving our fan base a bad name. Do yourself and everyone a favor here and actually educate yourself before you decided to pollute this forum and post again. You and badmoonRison should both go play on a freeway.
NSB4 is like a security guard in here throwing out the trash
roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
 dude tells it like it is.

Crosby is good (this coming from one of the biggest Crosby haters) but he's such a huge ({'})

Just don't bring back that Crosby crying avy. That !*%% is bad luck he went on a tear as soon as you put it up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

can the caps please beat the thrashers tonight? please
laugh.gif

Do you really want to face us in the first round? With the lousy play we have been producing lately it's conceivable thatwe won't win any of our remaining regular season games
smh.gif

It's not ideal to finsih the season like this for any team, these guys actually believe they can just turn it on come playoff time. I am worried about that team fighting for the 8th spot because they start the playoffs amped. Caps need to wake the $$@# up quick!

laugh.gif

Do you really want to face us in the first round? With the lousy play we have been producing lately it's conceivable thatwe won't win any of our remaining regular season games
smh.gif

It's not ideal to finsih the season like this for any team, these guys actually believe they can just turn it on come playoff time. I am worried about that team fighting for the 8th spot because they start the playoffs amped. Caps need to wake the $$@# up quick!

Three-team tie for 6.

If not the Capitals, I would love to see the B's sneak into 6 and play the Pens in the first round.

Originally Posted by True Blues

I would love to see the B's sneak into 6 and play the Pens in the first round.

I think you're the only Bruins fan I have heard say you want to face the Pens in the first round. You actually think you guys can beat them? The only team I see beating Pittsburgh in the playoffs are the Devils.

roll.gif
i didnt realize NT was that passionate about hockey ...

someone please tell me where i've gone wrong ... cindy plays like he has a vagina, who can deny that? cindy has scored one goal without malkin in the lineup, who can deny that? The Caps are the best team in the league, who can deny that?

saying i give caps fans a bad name, please homie ... i have season tickets and have partied with back ovi and greeny on plenty of occasions ... (backstrom banged my friend in her dorm while we were at the bar
laugh.gif
) ... i've seen more caps hockey this year than you probably have in your entire life, let alone over the past 15+ years ...

i only watch the penguins when they play the caps and cindy is a vaj *kanye shrug* ... why do i need to watch them any other time? i saw that malkin was out again, turned on versus, and boom whatdya know, cindy is shut out ... ... ...

laugh.gif

smh.gif

well...i know we have the caps twice before the season is out. so i hope your lack luster play continues for our sake
laugh.gif

as far as who we play, im more concerned about getting in to the playoffs than who. but i would honestly take my chances with the caps or pens. our downfall has been offense, imo. i think if we sit timmy and play tuukka, we have a shot to beat both the pens and caps in the playoffs. it's a brickwall goalie that i dont want to face (broduer or miller). thats just me tho, i know many won't agree

and as for the matter at hand, i'm curious to see what other fans think of our defense ... because i cant be the only person who thinks schultz is the worst defenseman in the league ...

if it were me, in the playoffs id have to go with (Carlson and Poti) (Morrison and Green) (Corvo and Erskine, Jurcina if healthy)

and dont go giving me the talk, save that for someone who doesnt watch the games ... schultz is a BUM and Sloan is just as bad ...

Back
Top Bottom