OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

anyone see what KITH is doing for this release?

they placed 100 numbered "casts" of the shoe which is yours to keep if you find it around NYC.

and the ticket is redeamable to purchase a pair on release day.

Dudes are paying crazy prices for these....
roll.gif
Holy sh*t, they are selling for 200+ on ebay.

I don't know whats worse, people reselling these GR running shoes or people paying that price.

Last edited:
Fr whatever reason i though they were releasing the 26.... They look clean would ve copped fr retail but ....

usually for a good price and under retail (i get my 90 and 95s all the time on ebay for cheap). but, selling zeros for up to $300 that's just wrong.
Youre talking about essentials and stuff you can just walk into Finishline and grab. Look at anything in demand (atmos, lunar SP, Independence day) you'll find high prices or fakes at double retail.

Youre talking about essentials and stuff you can just walk into Finishline and grab. Look at anything in demand (atmos, lunar SP, Independence day) you'll find high prices or fakes at double retail.
yea your right. just looked them up and they are going for some crazy prices. just haven't notice that this trend leaked on to air maxes a while ago because i hated those color ways. slept on all of those during release and haven't search them up either. 

eh i dunno if these will be that easy to get. 

i think i saw numbers on twitter (
grin.gif
) and they were pretty low.

eh i dunno if these will be that easy to get. 

i think i saw numbers on twitter (
grin.gif
) and they were pretty low.
It's a toss up honestly. Sole Martyr should on his Twitter that because it the first shoe, Nike keep majority of the allocation for NDC & NikeTowns, whereas other shops & stores won't get many pairs. I figure your best chance at copping a pair is now or on the 26th at NikeTowns, because once those sell out, inventory will began to look scarce. 

if you have a nike lab account close to you these shouldn't be hard to get. stores are getting over a hundred pairs.

Back
Top Bottom