OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

For those asking how the zero's fit i've tried em on earlier today at work and they are comfortable. Kinda of a snug fit but a good snug, could compare them to the air flow. Defintely go TTS on these! 

Just put a 6.5 in my cart ... might pull the trigger ... i need a 13
Wait.... you need a 13.... but may buy a 6.5? 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Was gonna try n sell em then get my 13. Not paying reseller. Might not b worth it though.

Was gonna try n sell em then get my 13. Not paying reseller. Might not b worth it though.

doubt you are going to make anything on a size 6.5

probably better off just waiting til stores start getting their inventory

If someone could help me cop a size 14, it'd be appreciated. I'll pay a little above retail, but nowhere near double.

For those asking how the zero's fit i've tried em on earlier today at work and they are comfortable. Kinda of a snug fit but a good snug, could compare them to the air flow. Defintely go TTS on these! 

Thank you for that info. Glad I sized up. 3.26 is gonna be fun. :smokin

Nike flooded the EU with these because they are runners. Another reason why they are sitting is that the releases are coming think and fast as well as the £140 price listed which is about £30 too much imo. Go my pair on the way though,

how will these fit? i never tried on ultra moire so i cant base on them. I'm thinking like the AM93?
if its like the air max ultra moire, then i would say TTS. I got two pairs of the air max ultra moire's that came out a few months ago, I didn't have to adjust my size.

Launch locator will update to GR on larger release.

Hell these are available in FSR from a Turkey shop for $190 shipped right now....

Back
Top Bottom