OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

Need an 11 but it's retail or bust for me man. Can't fathom paying $200+ for these 
alien.gif

I had these in cart this morning but couldn't pull the trigger after gold foams, laser 4s, and MC roshes this weekend.

last year i slept on the preorder for the am1's and those things became impossible to get.

i couldnt hesitate on these given the chance. dope shoe and dope concept. tinker for life. lol.

the site said for preorders, they would send them out in a special packing/package, maby the shoe comes in a air bubble or somthing like last year for preorderers, some preorders even come with a invite ticket to the air max day event.

Last edited:
I see, I tough u asked them for info  when u was there to take the pics, unless they where selling them already.
No, I saw the boxes... took the pic... but didn't bother asking for more info since I decided that I wasn't gonna get them... 
laugh.gif

I was on the fence.  Original plan was to try the NDC HK 'draw' and if I got it, great... if I didn't, that woulda been fine as well.  I missed out on that, so didn't bother trying somewhere else. 

Damn had me up for an hour+ tryna add to cart yesterday morning only to restock lol smh

Back
Top Bottom