OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

How did some of you get delivery for 3/25 with the SNKRS purchase? Where you able to put in the two day shipping code? Mine are scheduled for 3/26...
Same. It looks like rep I am talking to says the only way to apply it is to cancel my order and re-order...to which I told her no thanks.

Is there a place to enter the code on the APP when checking out?

Sorry for all the questions. Was my first time using it.
nthat.gif
the app doesnt accept codes at this time
Have $75 worth product and the "ELITE" promo in your cart tied to your account using a laptop, and when you checkout on the app it will use the promo code

ETA 3/26? Didn't see that I got through so fast lol. Got 3 day shipping then, usually takes a week to get here.

Last edited:
missed out on my pair, but got a pair for the lady. s/o to swoosh. $97 shipped  
nthat.gif

They are giving free 3 day shipping (was the same for the gold foams) but some people got free 2 day. I ain't mad at that just wanna know how :nerd:

Struck out on the site, said too many orders processing or something.  Take my revenge on Nike by selling some codes until they release the app for everyone.

Congrats to whoever got them today. Got mine from the snkrs app, took me like 30 seconds to complete the purchase. I first saw this picture from last year and i was excited about them especially the tinker hangtagView media item 1456632

Back
Top Bottom