OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

I just got that 10!!  Not sure if it was the same one but I'm Happy as hell! Got through an hour and eighteen minutes after initial release!!!
Good to hear fam. I got thru on both mobile and desktop after almost an hour of trying, all I need is a pair. 

Got 'em on mobile after an hour+. So..much...finger tapping....
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Thanks!  Even better is that I was able to add in the ELITE shipping code for free 2 day!
You added the shipping code on the SNKRS app?  I couldn't add the code for some reason am I missing something?

Last edited:

You added the shipping code on the SNKRS app?  I couldn't add the code for some reason am I missing something?
Desktop site. Still haven't received my access code for the App. Guess it paid off this one time but I'd rather have App access.

SNKRS app should allow users to enter ANY code during checkout because it seems there isn't a way to during the placement of an order.  Est. delivery for mine is 03/26 with free shipping without code.

SNKRS app should allow users to enter ANY code during checkout because it seems there isn't a way to during the placement of an order.  Est. delivery for mine is 03/26 with free shipping without code.
I agree with you. I think they will add that and paypal in the app.

any word on how these run.

really hoping for a .5 small lol been trying to get an 11 and only came away with 11.5

I was able to get a pair, but ndc really needs to fix their site B

but yeah people sell carts now, so if you have the patience it's good to keep trying and wait for all the sizes to come back that people couldn't sell 

any word on how these run.

really hoping for a .5 small lol been trying to get an 11 and only came away with 11.5
heard that they are snug/narrow but long. so tts or .5 up if wide feet. if normal or narrow feet tts or .5 down.

Last edited:

I was able to get a pair, but ndc really needs to fix their site B

but yeah people sell carts now, so if you have the patience it's good to keep trying and wait for all the sizes to come back that people couldn't sell 
wth selling carts? I searched on twitter and there are tons of people doing this. That's so stupid.

Hopefully whoever wanted a pair got there size. Sizes keep popping back up from people deleting their carts.

Back
Top Bottom