OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

roll.gif

I think the bright orange might just need to be accents. Make the mesh white or something.
Yes, I agree, that is what I decided as well, as the  white mesh works well with the white/clear dots under the mesh, as does the dark grey.

actually the laces are also quite pinkish, the Swoosh and out-sole are good shades of orange though.

Thanks for responding, I was beginning to think the apocalypse had begun. 
Scribed [emoji]10004[/emoji]
What does 'Scribed' mean?

Yes, I agree, that is what I decided as well, as the  white mesh works well with the white/clear dots under the mesh, as does the dark grey.

actually the laces are also quite pinkish, the Swoosh and out-sole are good shades of orange though.

Thanks for responding, I was beginning to think the apocalypse had begun. 

What does 'Scribed' mean?
Subscribed to the thread I'm assuming so he/she gets notifications when they login or emails when new posts are made. 

Those look great. Not sure if I'm blind or what, but is that white with metallic silver overlay? Repped too.

Mine come in tomorrow. All black upper so I already know their fate :smh: still pissed about the dots. I keep hoping they will be dope but knw they wont be. Def calling nike. Never called before but this is bs I better get a code :lol:

Back
Top Bottom