OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

I saw yesterday a "navy/white/navy" air max zero for december 9 at footlocker.eu release calendar, i wish it's the OG :/ !!! with the air max days models repop on black friday...

Are the yellow air max zeros releasing again sometime next week?

I thought I saw somewhere that they were, but idk...

Are the yellow air max zeros releasing again sometime next week?
I thought I saw somewhere that they were, but idk...
hmmm wouldnt be surprised if they did. It's a very nice shoe in person. I have a pair and I've worn it everyday for like 2 or 3 weeks straight

Random question that was probably answered 100 pages ago, but well does the phylon hold up with heavy wear?

Last edited:
Looks like this shoe is becoming more available and the price drop is definitely news to me. Glad Nike is finally making them for the masses.

edit - nevermind on the price drop. I peeped the "essentials" on it.

Last edited:
Wife just got me the metallic silver for our anniversary. Can't wait till they come in.
These are my first pair of AM0

i also need a ride or die wifey that is buying me hot AMs
smokin.gif

Has anyone bought their metallic silver from undefeated? My friend said at the time of drop last monday undefeated sold it for $90 but its available only in size 8 and 8.5. Idk whether hes bsing but he sent this picture.

View media item 2247911

Last edited:
Has anyone bought their metallic silver from undefeated? My friend said at the time of drop last monday undefeated sold it for $90 but its available only in size 8 and 8.5. Idk whether hes bsing but he sent this picture.

He probably copped during their Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales. If memory serves me correctly, they didn't put up many exclusions.

Back
Top Bottom