OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

They must have made about ten pairs of size 14 Doernbecher AM0s. First time I've struck out on a non-draw release in a looong time.

Resellers gouging Doernbechers can kick dirt though.
mean.gif

They must have made about ten pairs of size 14 Doernbecher AM0s. First time I've struck out on a non-draw release in a looong time.

Resellers gouging Doernbechers can kick dirt though.
mean.gif
Which one did you try for? I was able to get the white one with the purple hearts for my wife. idk how much she'll wear them but she likes the cause and wanted them bc of it. I told her I struck out so she's bummed today but she'll be happy on Christmas morning. Her mom passed from cancer so anything to do with raising funds for medical research or treatment, especially for kids, hits home for her. I'm really happy I was able to get them for her. Lord knows she lets me go overboard on sneakers so by god when momma says she wants a pair she's going to get them. She doesn't ask for a pair often but I'll burn every connect I have to in order to land her a pair if she does ask.

and agree on the Doernbecher resellers. People should be ashamed of themselves.

Need a men's 14...was going for Chase's blue/green pair. Lighthouse on the back with the reflective swooshes as the lights was really cool.

I honestly think I missed because I spent (literally) three seconds double checking my info before I hit buy. There was nothing to double check, I've used the same info all year
laugh.gif

Oh well, I'll message the one guy with a pair on eBay and tell him I'll buy his pair if he promises to donate every cent over retail to Doernbecher or my local children's hospital. I lost my five year-old niece to leukemia 5 1/2 years ago, and my brother has raised hundreds of thousands of dollars since then for the children's hospital that she was at.

Last edited:

Need a men's 14...was going for Chase's blue/green pair. Lighthouse on the back with the reflective swooshes as the lights was really cool.

I honestly think I missed because I spent (literally) three seconds double checking my info before I hit buy. There was nothing to double check, I've used the same info all year
laugh.gif

Oh well, I'll message the one guy with a pair on eBay and tell him I'll buy his pair if he promises to donate every cent over retail to Doernbecher or my local children's hospital. I lost my five year-old niece to leukemia 5 1/2 years ago, and my brother has raised hundreds of thousands of dollars since then for the children's hospital that she was at.
Oh wow, so much terrible and awesome in one post. Good on your brother. I've been involved with a few causes and man it's a very impactful thing to see people come together. Good luck on your hunt for a 14.

Got my girl the womens and maybe me the mens. SP was wierd so not positive, but fingers crossed.

It appears my wife's Doernbecher's were stolen off our porch after being delivered today. UPS is saying they were delivered today but they weren't on my porch. The FedEx package that was delivered at 4:30 was here and another UPS package came at 7pm but the UPS package that was delivered at 12:40 isn't here. Nike offered a refund but they are going to see if they can find a pair some here first. That's very unlikely though. Man I'm bummed about this. :frown:

Found someone with an 8.5! I'm having to trade my AM97 Silver Bullets for them but I don't even care. Much more worried about my wife getting the DB's than me getting anything.

so now there is air max zero essential version? what is the difference between essential and the normal version?

so now there is air max zero essential version? what is the difference between essential and the normal version?

Lesser Materials thus Cheaper Price.

I think their gimmick might be "Lighterweight" or something like that. I bet you probably can't tell the difference wearing them, but I still need a regular version first before I got an "essential."

So i have "essentials" on.
I guess i have to get a "regular" or an iD to tell the difference imo.
But these are really comfortable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom