OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

Made my navys and didn't really like how the white portion looked on the side panels. They also left the pale green off the Air unit for some unexplained reason.

Made my navys and didn't really like how the white portion looked on the side panels. They also left the pale green off the Air unit for some unexplained reason.
I picked up the original Navy's from ebay used.  I felt I overpaid for them and didn't like the fact they were used, so I got rid of them.

Like you said, I noticed the white panels aren't clear like on the originals and the yellows.

But it doesn't bother me.  I miss the green that was on the tongue tag logo and I notice the AIR tabs aren't painted.  

I picked up the original Navy's from ebay used.  I felt I overpaid for them and didn't like the fact they were used, so I got rid of them.

Like you said, I noticed the white panels aren't clear like on the originals and the yellows.

But it doesn't bother me.  I miss the green that was on the tongue tag logo and I notice the AIR tabs aren't painted.  

Can definitely dig that. For almost $200, I wanted a bit more so I'm going to wait and see if I can find a DS pair. If not, IDs it will be. I was okay with the tongue b/c that was minor. The missing paint on the logos was the type of minor thing I'm usually 100% okay w/ overlooking, but I couldn't do it w/ them.

Wouldn't be surprised if they eventually reissue the navys though. The model is clearly a focus for them right now so anything to cause a big stir and draw attention to them seems like a move they'd pull.

Just arrived at my local retailer...
IMG_6127.jpg

Back
Top Bottom