OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Nice. I think I'm going to break my pair out tomorrow, pretty rare I wear something that soon after I get em.

Off topic, but you have an IG Trydan?

got my second pair from end on weds. its getting cooler so taking it back to 1990 with some vintage denim today:

Dope. I have some grey acid wash jeans I too was going to wear with mine tomorrow.

Nice. I think I'm going to break my pair out tomorrow, pretty rare I wear something that soon after I get em.

Off topic, but you have an IG Trydan?

its very rare I will wear any retro straight out of the box, but ive done that a ton with these. I just love the old school super high tops.

my old phone never would run the app before but I recently made one, ig name is trydar (r not n) ill be pushing a lot of pics to it in the future prolly.

Anybody with foamposites or kobe 9 elite lows with any size compairison info with these. I wear same size in foams and kobe 9 elite lows and i go a .5 down on all recent Jordan models. Sorry just got a wild wild flat foot and was just wondering if anybody could comment on sizing or if I should go with the same size on these as the Foamposites and kobe 9 elite lows.
edited for grammar.

Last edited:
Anybody with foamposites or kobe 9 elite lows can give and size compairison with these. I wear same size in foams and kobe 9 elite lows and on amy recent jordan retro model i go a .5 down on all recent models. Sorry just got a wild wild flat foot and was just wondering if anybody could comment on sizing or if I should go with the same size on these as the Foamposites and kobe 9 elite lows.

I have Yeezys Foams and have to say go true to size on these. They don't fit small, they're just well padded around the ankle collar. The toebox isn't super padded like it has foam material

All is well. Both 14 came in. One from SNS and one from Crooked Tongues. Less then a week delivered. Love how Europe can ship faster then some US spots.

Still can't believe own these again. Favorite release of the year for me next to WTL.

14 fits a lot better for me then the 13.

Anybody with foamposites or kobe 9 elite lows can give and size compairison with these. I wear same size in foams and kobe 9 elite lows and on amy recent jordan retro model i go a .5 down on all recent models. Sorry just got a wild wild flat foot and was just wondering if anybody could comment on sizing or if I should go with the same size on these as the Foamposites and kobe 9 elite lows.
Fit the same as the Kobe elite lows. I wear a 14 in the Lows and 14 feels the same in these.

It's 4:48, my 9 month old won't fall asleep and I just had a cramp in my leg. Sorry, I don't have time to go look for a 11.5 for you. You would be better off looking in the thread for the European retailers that were already listed in this thread to see if they have your size.

Last edited:
I have a good feeling that Nike is testing the waters on these before they give them the Vintage treatment. I really see this pair in particular as a Vintage reissue a little later with better leather. Or maybe even the Emeralds will get the Vintage treatment. It doesnt make sens to spend alot of money on top grade leather quality when in the past few years Nike's attempts at Skytop retros have gone on the sales racks.

All is well. Both 14 came in. One from SNS and one from Crooked Tongues. Less then a week delivered. Love how Europe can ship faster then some US spots.
Still can't believe own these again. Favorite release of the year for me next to WTL.
14 fits a lot better for me then the 13.

Y'all are killinggg me. But I do love to see all the pics. I can't wait until the 8th (and I need a size 14 haha)

My Dispatched email just came from END. My FedEx app says the 27th though so guess just the label was created. Ship out Monday.

Took a look on eBay just now...SOOOOO many End and other EU orders on there :smh: Damn shame.

I did find an Emerald pair...tongue patch says 21 of 50...size 8, $1,250 or something. Is there any concrete news on this 50 pair stuff?

^^^^lord I hope that is not true at all. Want those emeralds bad but not for $1200+ :smh:

Back
Top Bottom