OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Here are some pics of my OGs and the retros. I have to say Nike did a pretty good job on these retros. I still can't believe the Air Command Forces are back!

It also made me think what if Nike had given us an equally good Air Force 180 emerald retro!? That would have been off the charts

Btw you could go up half a size with these imo.

I really really wish these have genuine leather man.. Its just that the leather is so stiff by my pinky toe & its hurts OD. Hopefully it will stretch a bit

I found these in a 12 for $220 shipped. Do we think these will be hard to get online Nov 8? No retailers near me so online or bust. I don't mind waiting but I don't want to miss out...

I found these in a 12 for $220 shipped. Do we think these will be hard to get online Nov 8? No retailers near me so online or bust. I don't mind waiting but I don't want to miss out...

They shouldn't be hard to get but don't underestimate the release. ALOT of people were looking forward to this release and may be waiting for the US release. If the US release sells pretty fast, then overseas sites will be cleaned out for sure.

Personally I don't know why anyone wouldn't just grab them now. I'm glad I did and don't have to worry about this colorway anymore except grabbing a second pair on discount. I personally hope they sit and even go on sale because I'd be able to get 40% off on them.

It may not be noticeable but I did a slight toebox slim to my pair using the iron method. I feel it eases the transition from toebox to laces any more. Can anyone else tell?

Also I definitely celebs wearing these, at the very least Jay Z since he was in his early 20s when these dropped. I probably see someone like Nas wearing these as well.

Here are some pics of my OGs and the retros. I have to say Nike did a pretty good job on these retros. I still can't believe the Air Command Forces are back!

It also made me think what if Nike had given us an equally good Air Force 180 emerald retro!? That would have been off the charts

Btw you could go up half a size with these imo.
Thought it was interesting that people were complaining about the splatter on the shoes. It seems clear to me from yours at least that the retros were true to the OGs.
It may not be noticeable but I did a slight toebox slim to my pair using the iron method. I feel it eases the transition from toebox to laces any more. Can anyone else tell?
Wow your toebox actually looks fantastic. Damn I thought the shape on these was good before but they look even better now.

you would pay about that with taxes/shipping off any site anyway so that seems like a no brainier lol

I'm not seeing what you did exactly. Toe box slim with the iron method? Yours just looks like the toe box on mine.

these are amazeballs and are pretty comfy and mine squeeked for like a few minutes then it went away, oh and they have a 3 pack of socks that are like mid calf socks that match these perfectly. these may make me want other colorways as well, so 90s and awesome! i think i like them more than my jordan 1s for some reason

I never thought (or wished) acid wash jeans would come back... and here we are.

edit: actually, I"m not complaining.

Last edited:
I prefer to wait and purchase from a US retailer because it makes it a lot easier to return them if they don't fit right or for some reason I don't like them in person (doubtful).

Back
Top Bottom