OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

^^ I set limits then blow through them each time. Doesn't help with all of these cool retros from when I was younger.

Cuz I just copped like 3 pairs in the past 2 weeks, I need to set limits for myself lol

3 pair of these??? Either way nice restraint. I have had many arguments about "the next pair"...even if I haven't bought a single pair in months. Women :lol:

Last edited:
Man can't wait for the emeralds...second time wearing these, lovin' these. Using the Iphone 6 camera.

Last edited:
My pair from end will be here tomorrow, went ahead and ordered another pair last night, I'm not taking any chances next month. I'm pumped (pun intended)

3 pair of these??? Either way nice restraint. I have had many arguments about "the next pair"...even if I haven't bought a single pair in months. Women :lol:

Nah not 3 pairs of these, vapor tour and roshe id's and some lifestyle kd's. Like 450 in two weeks so id rather wait til rd to scoop these commands with the fl bday coupon

Sorry to complain but we know what they look like sitting out the box, we don't need to know you got them but some on feet pics would be dope.

Volt colorway rotting on ebay cuz these dumb resellers wanna charge 50 or more over retail.

Crazy to see the spurs colorway selling more on ebay than the volt

Volt colorway rotting on ebay cuz these dumb resellers wanna charge 50 or more over retail.

Crazy to see the spurs colorway selling more on ebay than the volt

Well the Spurs colorway is still somewhat of a mystery at this time being there is no set release date. Couple that with people priding themselves on having the shoe super early and/or the uncertainty with production and hype, I'd say it's understandable. If the Volt/Billy Hoyle release is chaotic then it will all make sense.

Well the Spurs colorway is still somewhat of a mystery at this time being there is no set release date. Couple that with people priding themselves on having the shoe super early and/or the uncertainty with production and hype, I'd say it's understandable. If the Volt/Billy Hoyle release is chaotic then it will all make sense.

Spurs colorway has always been slated for a December release.

Peace,
J

The spurs colorway remind me of the black cement iv.

Its an ok colorway. It could have been worse :lol:

I wish the nike air on the back was one color though

Last edited:
From what I can see, all the 14s are dried up. Am I missing anything?
nerd.gif

Not feeling confident about nabbing these on RD, especially in my size.

I wonder if these sell well, can we expect a retro of the Nike Air Pressure? That would be sweet :D

P.S. Any news on when the emeralds and ultramarines will be released?

Back
Top Bottom