OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Nooooo dont wanna hear about this shoe pinching toes

Broski!!! Calm...it was only when I initially put my foot in. Lacing them up moved my foot to a better fit. And the leather will def stretch. I have wide feet so if TTS is good for me you really should fine. But figured give an HONEST initial assessment.

i have hot dogs for toes tho :lol:

Just made an edit to my previous post. Acutally it's just the stitched seam that sits above the pinky toe I felt. NOT the actual width of the shoe, which is a good thing. There is plenty of room in there. Just hoping the leather breaks in a bit more by that stitch, or that different socks will help. Might need more than no shows to protect my ankles from the corduroy like lining :lol:

There's movement in my Shelflife order! After only showing SA for 10 straight days, my package has left Amsterdam, the Netherlands, for Curaçao, Netherlands Antilles (I assume). The SA Postal Office forgot the Antilles part so it was misdirected by 9000 km and a ocean… Ah the suspense.
mine has sat at customs in africa for 8 days now. I'm dying over here 

Is that site legit? Where are they based out of?

If you are referring to Weekenddrop they are certified legit. Myself and other NTer's have been doing successful hassle-free transactions with them for sometime now. They are just flying a bit under the radar right now. I'll give them another 3 months or so and they won't be able to keep anything in stock. Whenever I order from them they ship from a location based out of Jericho, NY.

They also honor returns and exchanges so in the invent you are ever unhappy with a purchase you know what to do. Websites like Kicksdeals and Sneakersteal even vouch for them and I'm sure they wouldn't put their credibility on the line by directing people to a fraud site.

Last edited:
If you are referring to Weekenddrop they are certified legit. Myself and other NTer's have been doing successful hassle-free transactions with them for sometime now. They are just flying a bit under the radar right now. I'll give them another 3 months or so and they won't be able to keep anything in stock. Whenever I order from them they ship from a location based out of Jericho, NY.

They also honor returns and exchanges so in the invent you are ever unhappy with a purchase you know what to do. Websites like Kicksdeals and Sneakersteal even vouch for them and I'm sure they wouldn't put their credibility on the line by directing people to a fraud site.

Yeah, they've been around for years, but just recently changed names, and for the life of me, I can't remember what they used to be called. Citysole, maybe?

Peace,
J

dont worry about fit, TTS for sure and plenty of room but not overly big. i love mine and they didnt squeak that much either oh and i wore mine to my local mall and nobody knew what i was wearing so these should be easily had for retail, i hope they go on sale but not too much of a sale cuz i want other 90s heat to come out now!

dont worry about fit, TTS for sure and plenty of room but not overly big. i love mine and they didnt squeak that much either oh and i wore mine to my local mall and nobody knew what i was wearing so these should be easily had for retail, i hope they go on sale but not too much of a sale cuz i want other 90s heat to come out now!

Shout out to lewi1913 :smokin for plugging me in on my pair. With that out the way I'm very anxious to where the demand sits for this release. It'll be a good barometer in seeing how the other colorways will move imo.

Shout out to lewi1913 :smokin for plugging me in on my pair. With that out the way I'm very anxious to where the demand sits for this release. It'll be a good barometer in seeing how the other colorways will move imo.
exactly, i might want the emeralds but if they are crazy i might not grab but i love the height on these for sure

Inclination from eBay deals is that these are a massive GR and will go on sale. I got 2 pairs for $152 each already.

Inclination from eBay deals is that these are a massive GR and will go on sale. I got 2 pairs for $152 each already.

I highly doubt they are a massive GR, just low in hype.

the downside to that is that it's unlikely for them to drop any of the other pump models you guys were getting all nostalgic over

152?! im mad lol ok no im not but good for you i wish i could have held off but stores around me acting like these are ghost made me cop for $5 under retail, oh well its just money right?

These are a super GR, my store has 5-6 of each size for these...anyone know what the little button on the heel is/was for?

Back
Top Bottom