OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

mine are coming in tomorrow! can't wait.

based on the pics, the quality looks very good.
quality is good, not omg amazing but something a retro now days should be proud of. i never lost my excitement from ordering to wearing these, best release this year for me easily

Bring me the damn package already!

I copped these for full euro resale/retail and I now see some euro sites offering 20% discounts .... SMH :rolleyes Still the shoes are solid but the price in europe sucks!

Bring me the damn package already!
mine has been sitting in africa customs since the 21st. if i order from nike i bet it will be here before i get mine from overseas. i my actual order date was placed on the 17th. uhhhhh

Last edited:
Its between these or the jordan retro 1...... Decisions decisions...

I dont have any 1's at the moment cuz i sold them a few years back due to them being uncomfortable so id love to have a pair of 1's that are clean like the white black colorway

But then i love the force series and love pump shoes. Love high tops and the command force would be a dope winter shoe.

The command force will be less of a headache to get

The jordan 1 is 60 bucks less.

Its a toss up :lol:

If you were going to get both, I'd say go for the 1s because those will sell out (just because
eyes.gif
). The ACFs are in abundance on eBay below retail. Unless you have a large foot.

Its between these or the jordan retro 1...... Decisions decisions...

I dont have any 1's at the moment cuz i sold them a few years back due to them being uncomfortable so id love to have a pair of 1's that are clean like the white black colorway

But then i love the force series and love pump shoes. Love high tops and the command force would be a dope winter shoe.

The command force will be less of a headache to get

The jordan 1 is 60 bucks less.

Its a toss up :lol:

Your first paragraph...sold your 1's due to them being uncomfortable. Why in the hell would your purchase another 1 when it's pretty much guaranteed to be the same if not worse comfort level? Even if it was free, if it hurts too much to wear, does it matter? 8)

On that statement alone I would go for the Commands.

Last edited:
noblekane noblekane Low key the AJ1 is worth the work. Whats ironic is the 1 retails at 140 but will probably cost u at least 200 in a week or two with price only going up from there.

The ACF retail at 200 but will only go down in price over the course of the next several months... Like I told bruhs the other day I don't plan to pay more than 140 for the volts PERIOD. I already saw a dude on here copped for 152 shipped (PRE OFFICIAL US RELEASE). Trust me when I say unless Ye or one of his crew wears these we are good....

I went half size down. They feel really good. Could've copped over the weekend but not even my main hitter would budge that much. 190.00 out the door was meh. I'll see if ican cop a bit cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom