OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

still haven't left customs in africa. i was hoping i could have them in hand before the drop here. if i can get them through nike can i cancel my shelf life order and they will just ship them back?

Your size still available from END or SnS? I would cop from their and cancel your original order. Unless your size is gone lol.

i contacted them bc it has been in customs since the 20th i think it was. they said sometimes 18-20 days in customs. usually i get shoes from them within a week. door to door. 

had to get in at least one wear before the bad weather starts... please excuse the walmart sweats 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Great pics in here. Damn, I'm kinda' disappointed these aren't really beloved by sneakerheads. I thought these would be on Air Tech Challenge 2 status with the sellouts. I'll buy a pair on retail come Nov 8th. And then I'll get my second pair for the closed two weeks - a month later.

:lol:

I really dont care who likes these or any other shoe. More people that dont like um easier chance to cop
Basically yeah!!! I would love to see this shoe get the attention is deserves (NOT hype, there is a difference) but I do like the fact that I could either double up on RD after copping from END, or that the Emeralds will be just as easy.

Great pics in here. Damn, I'm kinda' disappointed these aren't really beloved by sneakerheads. I thought these would be on Air Tech Challenge 2 status with the sellouts. I'll buy a pair on retail come Nov 8th. And then I'll get my second pair for the closed two weeks - a month later.

What does it matter?

I think a lot of people in here are underestimating this shoe's popularity..I don't think these will end up on sales racks or hit outlets..Unless it's a situation where a store only has a pair or two left in weird sizes and need to move them..

I Don't use the word "sit" very often these days, but I will say that you'll find these in some of the spots you're planning to bypass.
Good luck to the other old dudes in here :nerd:

Why get boots? Going to enjoy beating these throughout the Fall and Winter. Every crease, scuff and smudge is going to be embraced.

I was thinking, as I wore my pair the other night and watching Billy and Sydney get buckets on Blu Ray...these look so much better broken in. A few toe creases and ankle creases make them so much more sneaker like and less boot like, IMO.

Tons of volt commands on ebay for under retail even with shipping or tax

Looking good for release day

Back
Top Bottom