OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Don't say I didn't warn you. Only other shoes that hurt my feet like this were Kobe 9 elite Low. If i had to describe the feeling imagine a half size small pair of Jordan 11s. I had to take my shoes off during class. If you have narrow feet disregard this.

I have wide feet and I said earlier I felt a pinch. But I can spread my toes apart in the shoes no issue, BUT the overlapping leather pieces stitched above the pinky toe is causing the issue for me, digging in. Not width.

Last edited:
I hope I can get a pair after the holidays, I gotta get these presents for the fam. I remember panicking about the lava ATC selling out initially, and now there is a full size run on sale at fnl. Hopefully I can get a pair of these on sale down the road.

I really do wonder if these will sit online long enough for markdowns. I can see it happening, but also most people are too scared to order from overseas.

With too much coming out including two jordan retros within a week and the holidays coming up its a good chance sales will be slow

But i doubt any big chain online spots will put on discount

The penny 1 retro is 60 bucks cheaper and is rotting everywhere online

Last edited:
With too much coming out including two jordan retros within a week and the holidays coming up its a good chance sales will be slow

But i doubt any big chain online spots will put on discount

The penny 1 retro is 60 bucks cheaper and is rotting everywhere online
Glad I waited on those Pennys. They are so uncomfortable anyway. These look comfy, really looking fwd to them.

I highly doubt they are a massive GR, just low in hype.

the downside to that is that it's unlikely for them to drop any of the other pump models you guys were getting all nostalgic over

Lol Go back to the beginning of this thread and people said this shoe would never happen. I'd say that the likely hood of another pump shoe from Nike being retro'd is very good.

I hope I can get a pair after the holidays, I gotta get these presents for the fam. I remember panicking about the lava ATC selling out initially, and now there is a full size run on sale at fnl. Hopefully I can get a pair of these on sale down the road.
THis

I really do wonder if these will sit online long enough for markdowns. I can see it happening, but also most people are too scared to order from overseas.
and THIS

DAmn paranoia got so many peeps streesing about ordering off legit sites.

Its crazy how some see England and Europe as this compleetly diff planet full of scammers and fake sneakers- all the better for us
roll.gif

THis

and THIS

DAmn paranoia got so many peeps streesing about ordering off legit sites.

Its crazy how some see England and Europe as this compleetly diff planet full of scammers and fake sneakers- all the better for us
roll.gif
The UK and EUR have MUCH less scammers than the USA lol

Yeah, I kinda have a feeling some of the dudes waiting for them to go on sale for cheap, might end up missing out. Especially if they wear bigger sizes.

I'm not mad at paying retail, very happy with my purchase. I'll be more patient with any of the other color ways I plan on grabbing tho.

still haven't left customs in africa. i was hoping i could have them in hand before the drop here. if i can get them through nike can i cancel my shelf life order and they will just ship them back?

Back
Top Bottom