OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Dont get how yall are happy about this. They butchered em. I never liked the 180 much anyways, always liked the command forces the most. 

Dont get how yall are happy about this. They butchered em.

I agree. I can't get behind this retro. Too bad too, because they actually did a good job on a Retro+ CW, which is few and far between. The Phoenix joints are a cool CW, too bad the shoe itself is a hack job.

these look so sick!! leather look to be pretty good too!!

LOVE THE REAR OF THE SHOE!!!

Niketown LA tweeted that they are releasing the GITD grey pair Saturday, first-come first-served

Don't worry about Nike announcing this in a tweet. I doubt they will be hard to get

I agree. I can't get behind this retro. Too bad too, because they actually did a good job on a Retro+ CW, which is few and far between. The Phoenix joints are a cool CW, too bad the shoe itself is a hack job.

Funny thing BIP, they dropped this joint to combat the Ewing - but the Ewing easily wins the battle. At least the Ewing isn't a half assed attempt at replicating an original.

THIS IS THE BIGGEST JOKE EVER.........

I SEEN THESE AND FOR A MIN. I THOUGHT

WE HAD ONE OF THE GREATEST SHOES OF ALLTIME BACK AGAIN

BUT THEN I GOT A LOOK AND WAS REALLY UPSET

I CANT BELIEVE THEY WOULD TEASE US LIKE THIS

THE CW IS RIGHT ON AND THEY USE IT FOR THE MIDS

LIKE I SAID.....

THIS IS THE BIGGEST JOKE EVER.............................................................PEACE23

Funny thing BIP, they dropped this joint to combat the Ewing - but the Ewing easily wins the battle. At least the Ewing isn't a half assed attempt at replicating an original.
Word. Team Ewing did everything perfect to the tee as far as execution, price point, packaging,and production numbers. Nike, you excel at all other aspects of the sneaker industry eXcept accurate retro releases. It's a shame an independant shoe company ressurects itself and spanks you with less than a 1/4 th of your budget. Disgusting.

as much as an OG fan I am, they are just to bulky and goofy for me. I like this retro better.

Looks like they tried to make one shoe covering both the 180s and command force - like a bad fake attempt at a retro and these cws are the same effort they made at the flight lights a couple of yrs back....... except they kept some way in line with the flight lite OG design, these efforts tho :smh:

Looks like they tried to make one shoe covering both the 180s and command force - like a bad fake attempt at a retro and these cws are the same effort they made at the flight lights a couple of yrs back....... except they kept some way in line with the flight lite OG design, these efforts tho :smh:

This

^ Dope pic up there of The Admiral.

I picked up a pair of Emeralds today.

It needs to be pointed out that Nike at least have changed the name of this shoe to "New Air Force 180 Mid".

All I need are 2 pairs of emeralds and hopefully 2 pairs of GITD. Niketown LA tweeted earlier they didn't get the GITDs in yet so I'm wondering if it's NDC or where else to cop?

rare breed nj has the GITD 180s for sale $139.00 shipped, i copped an 8.5 from there but you gotta email them first so you can pay by paypal or you can just head down to the store.

Last edited:
I like the emeralds too, just going to have to figure out a way to rock these & making them look less like boots

I like the emeralds too, just going to have to figure out a way to rock these & making them look less like boots

If they had the actual pump on the shoe they would probably look worse when you wear with jeans. I dont know how cool that would look. Hey I have nostalgia for the era of the "pumps" and would love to see it retroed in OG form. At the same time, I dont think the pump on this shoe in particular is practical for today from a style standpoint or a performance standpoint. Thats why I feel this is a worthy retro and a must have IMO. I understand the purist will feel differently and thats cool. I just think Nike did a good job on these and I hope I can get the Emeralds. Sorry to quote your comment bro. I dont know you. Just had to add my thought to that.

Back
Top Bottom