OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Kinda hype. Barneys got a stock of the Billy Hoyle's a couple days ago. I'd wanted them forever, not for 2 bills though. They were selling for 129 shipped 2-day. Just arrived today. ill kicks.

The SNKRS app was updated recently with the history of the Air Pressure. Edit: I apologize I see the Air Pressure thread has this info. Would like a similar history for the Command Force.

Last edited:
Reds arrived yesterday. Nice shoe...$149 shipped via eBay, decent enough price. Sized up a half from the Volts because TTS is a tad uncomfortable. Half size up? STILL uncomfortable. It's just the less than stellar materials used. Just a "so-so" executed retro. As I'm sure noblekane noblekane will agree, Reebok Pumps still dumping all over these. Which is too bad because I was very excited for the return of this model...

Big man shoes for a big man jersey

Lace swap idea for anyone curious...thoughts?

Reds arrived yesterday. Nice shoe...$149 shipped via eBay, decent enough price. Sized up a half from the Volts because TTS is a tad uncomfortable. Half size up? STILL uncomfortable. It's just the less than stellar materials used. Just a "so-so" executed retro. As I'm sure noblekane noblekane will agree, Reebok Pumps still dumping all over these. Which is too bad because I was very excited for the return of this model...

Nice pick up. I like the lace swap. With the white laces it definetly makes them look more 90's if that makes sense.

I need those and Spurs but I'm not willing to spend more than 130 shipped.

Volts and Spurs came in today, flawless. Looking for the same deal on both hopefully down the road, or even when I go to NY in a few weeks. Didn't go for another pair since I wanted folks to flourish of the amazing deal SNS had on these.

Those are so dope with either laces

And yea reebok pumps take a dump all over these as far a comfort and materials

Id buy the red ones but im gonna stick to all 3 og colorways and thats it because of the discomfort in the upper. Im hoping the bad synthetic leather stretches

Those are so dope with either laces

And yea reebok pumps take a dump all over these as far a comfort and materials

Id buy the red ones but im gonna stick to all 3 og colorways and thats it because of the discomfort in the upper. Im hoping the bad synthetic leather stretches

I was hoping the same, but I have worn my Volts pretty extensively and they haven't changed at all. Not like any of my leather Bok's or Wade's.

EDIT: I will say however that the pump mechanism in the reds far exceeds my Volts and my Volts function fine. But the reds pump up fuller and with far less pumps. Also a very hearty release from the valve.

Last edited:
Volts and Spurs came in today, flawless. Looking for the same deal on both hopefully down the road, or even when I go to NY in a few weeks. Didn't go for another pair since I wanted folks to flourish of the amazing deal SNS had on these.
Thank you! My Volts should be arriving Friday. First pair of Commands. Hope to pick up the other colorways or under $130.

Back
Top Bottom