OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Hmm I don't see them. They must have put them up then took them down like they did the cool grey trainer huaraches and flares.

Cant wait but not copping unless 140 or under under no circumstances lol

I was excited for the Emeralds too, but after getting the red pair, I'm thoroughly unimpressed with the overall quality/comfort of this shoe. Emeralds would HAVE to be that like $120 or below to MAYBE consider it...if I miss out, I miss out.

EDIT: My girl purchased these as a gift for me with a VIP coupon so no out of pocket for me....otherwise I would have waited for disco...

Last edited:
In stores yes. Thanks fellas.

I know he wore the BH colorway, but this emerald colorway is a true D-Rob colorway that I will be keeping.

I was hoping the same, but I have worn my Volts pretty extensively and they haven't changed at all. Not like any of my leather Bok's or Wade's.

EDIT: I will say however that the pump mechanism in the reds far exceeds my Volts and my Volts function fine. But the reds pump up fuller and with far less pumps. Also a very hearty release from the valve.
i put saddle soap on my 2013 chicago 1s and rubbed it into the leather pretty extensively and left it overnight and then in the morning buffed it out with a damp cloth and they no longer hurt my feet like they used to, also i did bend the shoe many times in all directions by hand to try and loosen the fake leather up and that helped as well so if you dont mind the worn look it helps but if you like them DS looking then deal with the harshness of fake leather or low % leather

I made the mistake of not going TTS, where I like most of kicks nice and snug. But my Spurs hurt, but I did loosen me up with a few wears. I hope a few more and they'll break in perfectly. Try to move my foot in all directions when I have them on instead of doing it by hand.

Jus peeped the emerald joints at my footaction. Yea those will b had. I'm thinkin $130ish I'd b happy wit

Last edited:
My Footaction has these as well. They actually seem to be made of nicer materials than the Volts. And not sure if anyone noticed but they have a Spurs inspired insole. Very cool...

My Footaction has these as well. They actually seem to be made of nicer materials than the Volts. And not sure if anyone noticed but they have a Spurs inspired insole. Very cool...

What footaction is this ?

Ok well so much for waiting...my girl had a coupon and got the Emeralds as a gift...I will post pics later.

I passed on the volts for the emeralds...

How long did it take the volts to hit $130?

Feel like the reds got marked down really quick

It's different ery where tho. Footaction in my mall still has volts and Spurs for full price but shoe palace in the same mall sold out of volts marked down to 130 and across the way at shiekh they jus marked the Spurs down to 150. So it's real hard to gauge what each colorway doin as far as locations....

Footaction closed up shop in the mall here in like 1999. Somehow champs and finishline still good with stocking only the basic sneakers.

Anyway, bought the volts for $130 shipped from dtlr site. Never heard of it until somehow stumbling upon it last week.

Opinions please. My size 10 volts fit perfect. Do you guys think a 9.5 will be too small? SNS doesn't have a size 10 in Spurs color way. Is there anywhere else that is selling the Spurs for 120 or less?

Back
Top Bottom