OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Anyone who already has a pair care to comment on sizing? Do they run big or snug? Comparable to anything we already have?

I got my true size and it's fine. I have a wide foot too.

They fit and feel like 180 lows.

Thanks bro I just seen this. Eastbay messed up my Lebron Jade order and sent me a 15 instead of my size so they gave me the Emeralds and the Suns for $229 plus overnight shipping, I really can't complain with $30 off and the two sneakers I really wanted this year.

^^^ lol i copped mine from eastbay about 2 hours ago...i think finishline has a fsr on all three cws also

Tried on the Emeralds and end up coppin the Suns colorway..too nice
  I end up doing the same thing, The leather is on the emeralds
eek.gif
but the suns colorway
pimp.gif

them white emerald joints are crazy uncomfortable i have three out of the 4 btw if you have a military id you can get these for 104 and the most comfy pair has to be the glow in the dark ones but they are all uncomfortable.

few close up's for the sake of the leather quality. also did a few shots side-by side with the Motorsport 6's for a comparison. There are 3 differnet kinds of leather used on these. The first leather that is used is the same leather they used on the White/Cement 4's that just re-released a few months ago. This leather is used on the shoe's Tongue, ankle collar, toe-box and numerous other places on the shoe. The second Leather used is a higher quality tumbled leather (comparable to the tumbled leather used on the Motorsport 6's released in 2009) (Its not as good but a step or two down from the M.S.'s) This leather is used on various places throughout the shoe (About 70%) Mostly seen surrounding the White/Cement 4 leather. The third leather used on the shoe is a black tumbled leather, this leather is only seen on the Nike swoosh. ( comparable to the M.S.s's again)

Now to the pics:

Top collar, I would say this leather is the same as the Plastic leather on the White/Cement 4's that just re-retro'd.

Swoosh leather: Top quality tumbled leather, comparable (possibly a step or two down) to the white leather used on the Motorsport 6's.

Medial side of shoe to show leather.

Up-close of toe-box to show quality/details

Tounge Detail

Side by Side with the motorsport 6. (M.S. is on the Left, Robinson is on the right)

Pinch Test on the Motorsport. ( the more wrinkles the better quality the leather)
Motorsport 6's

Robinson's (Pinch Test)

Up close of the 180 Air unit.(shrunk down by Nike)

Profile/Side-View

Another Side-view.

Rear-View. (My Favorite)

FootPrint

Last but not least, The Guts!

*****BONUS pic*****

There Ya go Niketalk!
Thank you!

Last edited:
These fit a half size smaller to me. I got 10.5 GITD and they are snug.
Same for me - I thought they run a little narrow so I went up half a size and they're fine

BTW Niketown Chicago has plenty of all three - seems like old times to be able to go in and actually try on different sizes before buying a pair. 

Back
Top Bottom