OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Dc30..these dudes called,they said "Repped"

This shoe didn't flop at all. Not every shoe can sell out like Jordans or foams. But considering that only a hand full of stores have inventory left kinda disproves that theory. Like everyone previously stated, whoever wanted this shoe was able to cop to their hearts content. Heck, i still have a few more cw`s to cop. And the prices on these shoes never dipped into rock bottom levels. The cheapest price i saw on these were the volts for $99

I wouldn't say flop either. I've been waiting years for the Hoyles. I waited until they went on sale because the materials used were not to my liking. Had they used quality materials I would have had no problem paying full price.

I wouldn't say flop either. I've been waiting years for the Hoyles. I waited until they went on sale because the materials used were not to my liking. Had they used quality materials I would have had no problem paying full price.
I would still want them with a discount :lol:

Repped. About to place an order.

Edit: No free shipping? I waited long enough. what ever...$109.74 with tax it is. 
nthat.gif
  May not be $79 but sure beats 199.

Can't wait for my babies to come in!!!! 

Last edited:
I bought the Emeralds off eastbay for 90 shipped with my 25% off. I bought other stuff as well, but couldnt pass on 90 dollar emeralds, especially that They charge no tax.

@Paulwest1985  Will be on the look out as well. It's not a bad looking shoe. 

El Bro with the steal.  Hoping we can get some for below 70 at some point.... or even lower? Not gonna hold my breath though. 

I'm going to have to pick up a pair of these command force. I been sleeping on them since they got retroed

Last edited:
Billy holye's last I need. Cheapest I've seen 129 in my size(10.5) I need that $99 lol. After those are copped I'm done wit these.

I don't know why anyone would pay that for Volts or Emeralds at this stage...
Honestly, I don't see the volts or the emeralds going for below $99. At this Stage the Red's are all but gone, the emeralds are starting to become scarce I and the volts are definitely are gonna sell at that $119 price point. The denim's and the Ultramarines are the only one's I could potentially See going for under $99.

@Paulwest1985   is the connect LOL
laugh.gif
 I'm all about finding a good deal

Back
Top Bottom