OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Anyone have any info on the Spurs being cheaper than $150 for a size 9? After seeing all the deals in here, I want to make sure I'm not missing something.
Just recently became more interested in sneakers and haven't had a pair of Nikes since I was a kid. I wear an 8 in Converse, 8.5 in Vans, so am I right in looking for a 9? I've seen things about how Nikes aren't as big per size, and reading this thread, I've noticed the ACF's are especially snug. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Anyone have any info on the Spurs being cheaper than $150 for a size 9? After seeing all the deals in here, I want to make sure I'm not missing something.

Just recently became more interested in sneakers and haven't had a pair of Nikes since I was a kid. I wear an 8 in Converse, 8.5 in Vans, so am I right in looking for a 9? I've seen things about how Nikes aren't as big per size, and reading this thread, I've noticed the ACF's are especially snug. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Check citygear.com I got a pair there recently for 109

I'm trying to find a pair of emeralds and spurs  in my size (15) guess I will start outlet searching. Only pair I can find in my size anywhere online is the denims, which I'm not big on

Just picked up the hyper jade for $103 shipped from eastbay. Saw these at the outlet for $150 and almost pulled trigger when they had 20% off hash but I'm excited I got a better deal. patience paid off for sure!

Damn just seeing this, wish I would of checked Marshalls today while I was off. Will check this weekend when I'm off work.

This might sound greedy but come on 99 bucks!
laugh.gif
Not greed , but inevitably. At the rate the prices are falling it's only a matter of weeks before they hit that low low price. I'm currently saving some funds when they do , cause i'm going all out on em.

Last edited:

Jump on these with the quickness!!!     $109 shipped!!!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Co...ND-NEW-/151492353534?var=&hash=item2345a5ddfe

I'm seriously thinking about getting another pair of ultramarines to customize them.
Thats not a bad deal. I think i'm going to wait it out too. I might pick up two for a custom as well

I'd really like to do an black, white and gold pair or...... turn it into a usa olympic colorway.  What do you think?

Last edited:
Wow thats nuts

And here we thought we was doing it when we got them for 140-120 a few months back :lol:

I wore these for the first time. The sound they make is really annoying.
get some vaseline or some kind of clear wax and rub some on the tongue where it touches the other leather parts of the shoe and it will go away, the leather is just rubbing together

Have any of you ran across a size 11.5 Billy Hoyle at your Marshall's? Checked 3 by my place and the 11.5 situation was drier than Nickis' panties after Back to Back dropped.

Back
Top Bottom