OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

when the smoke clears and the dust settles, this shoe will be one of the best nike retroes of the decade.  who knows when the next time theyll come out of the vault.  that being said, i need to double up on the volts and considering the spurs and ultramarine but i have so many other priorities this year (vick 2, bred & shadow ajko and am95 og neons)

Last edited:
Honestly, I don't see the volts or the emeralds going for below $99. At this Stage the Red's are all but gone, the emeralds are starting to become scarce I and the volts are definitely are gonna sell at that $119 price point. The denim's and the Ultramarines are the only one's I could potentially See going for under $99.

:lol:  I'm all about finding a good deal

Maybe i'm just cheap! Didn't pay anything close to retail for any of the OGish colorways, and didnt have to wait too long for any of them either.

The moon boots shipped in today. These Emeralds are money, dolla dolla bill y'all!

I bought the Emeralds off eastbay for 90 shipped with my 25% off. I bought other stuff as well, but couldnt pass on 90 dollar emeralds, especially that They charge no tax.
+1

Picked up the emeralds and the florida gators colors, completed the set!!

Damn ceazy this shoe hit marshalls lol

For those who went half size up hows the length compare on the size up?

Damn ceazy this shoe hit marshalls lol

For those who went half size up hows the length compare on the size up?
I didn't see none at any Marshalls or I would have copped for sure..a bunch of Lunar Tr stuff..no ACF..as far as the half size up,after the Hoyle's being snug in the pinky toe area,I tried that for the next CW,they were to big..could just be my feet..but that's what kept me TTS on these the whole way.

Damn nobody must be copping the ultramarines

Very tempting but some how i think thats not the last price drop

Damn nobody must be copping the ultramarines

Very tempting but some how i think thats not the last price drop

It's the ONE CW I just don't like...even for that price. Now if the Emeralds were there...double up!

i pretty much like every colorway they came out with and have most of them except the denims and the all red. but never say never.

Back
Top Bottom