OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

why are they so cheap man

As much as i was in awe in the 90's with this shoes , i guess sometimes it can evolve in a negative way , don't know if it's the cheap leather or the fit but one pair is enough for me , these are fun but i can't wear this things without thinking i'm wearing some gigantic boots (size 14 by the way )   so these will stay in my bedroom unless i need some snow shoes . 

^^ So the midsole paint cracks?

Kind of. Not like your thinking tho.
It more wrinkles. Paint dosent chip tho.

Although I haven't worn my pair that much

I have worn my Spurs, Volts, and Emeralds a bunch and I have no issues with the paint at all. The midsole does crease in areas because well, it's foam and we apply pressure to it. Normal to me.

Any of ya'll older heads with kids who have seen Big Hero 6...here's a quick teaser pic of my Air Command Force "Baymax" custom...complete with his rocket boosters. Better hi res/detailed pics to come...
Brah!!! Them thangs are fresh as hell. I have to see more!!!!!

I hate that colorway but I'm digging what you did to the back and the light in the air unit :smokin
Thanks Gooze...it's obviously centered around the Baymax character in his armor in the movie (if you haven't seen I recommend, very good) and the red CW just fit perfectly. More pics to come and you can see some of the things I changed on it. This pair is for someone already, but it gives me some ideas to possibly change the pair I have. I like them, but sometimes the red and white is too plain for me.

These was always something "wrong" with this colorway in my eyes but just the midsole and lining job completely changes the look of the shoe... always been a fan of your work in the Lebron threads, can't wait to see the final product.

Last edited:
There are Still $200 at Local Footlockers and $150 at the Nike Factory store near me. I ran out of luck looking online for the Hoyle Colorway. Still looking for a Size 10 under $120, DS...

There are Still $200 at Local Footlockers and $150 at the Nike Factory store near me. I ran out of luck looking online for the Hoyle Colorway. Still looking for a Size 10 under $120, DS...

Have you tried stock locating a pair of Hoyles at a different location? Because i've seen the hoyles as low as $119 at other outlets. Definetly give that a try.

Back
Top Bottom