OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

I love this thread! It reminds me of how niketalk use to be, a community of people who love shoes helping each other out. The JB section could learn from this thread lol.

Picked up this shirt and the socks today to go with my Hoyle's. Still kind of scared to wear them because of how uncomfortable they were to my pinky toe.

Went to 2 Marshalls today and no dice for the Hoyles. Would really love to double up for 69 bucks. Anybody who has seen em at their local Marshalls, is there a closeup of the tag so i can try n stock locate em?

I really want to cop another colorway but feel in no rush to do so because of the comfort level being mot so good. Not to mention how noisy they are :lol:

Every step sound like somebody getting busy in the bedroom :lol:

I like these mostly white.

Like the little bit of color makes em really work and give em that 90s look.

The denims for example def do not look like theyre from that era.

Going to bust my Hoyles out later this evening for some pick up games at the gym.

Wore them a couple of times casually and maybe it's just me but discomfort sets in after a while.

Thinking maybe I'll just turn these into basketball beaters and the aggressive movement will break them in and become an excellent hoop sneaker.

Anyone ever laced these up for the court?

Last edited:
Just got another pair of emeralds. Thinking about customizing the second pair into these. .........

I like the em's , but their too plain for my taste. I want that green to pop. What do you guys think?

Not a fan of the concept, don't ruin a classic colorway

Last edited:
Went to 2 Marshalls today and no dice for the Hoyles. Would really love to double up for 69 bucks. Anybody who has seen em at their local Marshalls, is there a closeup of the tag so i can try n stock locate em?

Marshalls dosent do stock locate like that.
You can just call the store and describe the shoe and they can check if they have them.

Back
Top Bottom