OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Similar to what I stated a few pages back, I really think that CF's are going to demand a premium once retail stock has sold out everywhere and only reseller stock remains. I would imagine that's going to take another 6 months or so (maybe a but less, maybe a bit more). I think this is a really unique shoe (one of only three pumps ever sold by Nike to my knowledge). It's easy to become complacent now with almost unbelievably low prices on these shoes and the abundant supply in most sizes. But I think people are going to miss these when they're gone from retailers, and that the future prices will reflect that.

It will be interesting to see if my gut feeling is correct or not.

Similar to what I stated a few pages back, I really think that CF's are going to demand a premium once retail stock has sold out everywhere and only reseller stock remains. I would imagine that's going to take another 6 months or so (maybe a but less, maybe a bit more). I think this is a really unique shoe (one of only three pumps ever sold by Nike to my knowledge). It's easy to become complacent now with almost unbelievably low prices on these shoes and the abundant supply in most sizes. But I think people are going to miss these when they're gone from retailers, and that the future prices will reflect that.

in order to get such a change within 6 months there would need to be new demand coming from somewhere.. mainly new people finding out about the shoes that didn't know about them before. realistically, 6 months from now the only people willing to pay reseller prices would be someone that missed out getting the CF's from retailers. the reason they have went this low in price has been due to low demand/too much supply.. a 200$ retail shoe going this low is pretty crazy

there was no way to predict how well or badly these would do, i would have waited them out except for the fact that they attached the "Billy Hoyle" name to them and at the time of release anything nicknamed was flying off the shelves so i paid retail and could care less, its just money right?

there was no way to predict how well or badly these would do, i would have waited them out except for the fact that they attached the "Billy Hoyle" name to them and at the time of release anything nicknamed was flying off the shelves so i paid retail and could care less, its just money right?

I purchased a few days early from END for a few bucks under retail just so I would know I had a pair. You def have a point on the nickname too. I thought that alone would have made them difficult to grab. Just glad I was able to get a pair. Gave me piece of mind. My other CW's though I waited on.

I feel like Nike wouldn't have made a ton of these. Just doesn't seem to be a shoe for the masses imo. Seems the type to be definitely more of a limited release shoe.

Maybe they really just sold so poorly they are hitting the clearance racks?

Wouldn't be the first time a niche shoe didn't meet expectations.

I purchased a few days early from END for a few bucks under retail just so I would know I had a pair. You def have a point on the nickname too. I thought that alone would have made them difficult to grab. Just glad I was able to get a pair. Gave me piece of mind. My other CW's though I waited on.
I did the same thing, I didn't even know they were gonna release a bunch of colorways, when the billy hoyle pair came out I got it for retail minus 20% (coupon code) off footlocker, luckily I didn't wear them and was able to return them back to footlocker a couple months later.. think I actually exchanged them for aquamarines

I also didn't expect the red ones to go so far under retail, seemed like those were selling out fast, NDC and footlocker was selling those quick and price drop wasn't as severe as other pairs

The only way this is going to happen is if Kanye wears them.

I'll admit it, i'm cheap and resent paying anything close to $200 for sneakers before tax,.
I think lack of knowledge of websites could be an issue for some, for me it was at least. I paid 180$ for spurs from footlocker, I searched on ebay and couple other sneaker websites and couldn't find them any cheaper in 11.5, but there's a lot of random websites out there that aren't well known, that don't show up on the top of google searches, that have really good prices. 

I really, really tried with these.

I love the Spurs CW so much, but alas I love my left pinky toe more.

tired.gif

so was the spurs colorway more limited than the other ones? a while back when I was looking for em, most ebay postings said they were limited

I really, really tried with these.

I love the Spurs CW so much, but alas I love my left pinky toe more.

|I

Tried to tell people, go a full size up. I still had slight pinky toe feels but my right foot is bigger so this was to be expected. Also the irritation went away after I walked around in them.

Last edited:
Wore mine around the house for a little while this am trying to decide if the 13 is too small.

It's really not comfortable on my left foot feels like toes are being squeezed together...but I love the look of the shoes. I'm torn. I'm leaning toward returning them. Since they don't fit great I know I won't wear them often due to lack of comfort.

My point was back then the perceived hype had people ready to dish out anything. No way to know these would be available for deep discounts.
yea i got you. i knew they would sit because they weren't a limited release and the new generation isn't gonna fork out $200 for a shoe with no hype. i kept them in my wishlist and when they went on sale i copped. i got 'em for 89.99. wish i got 'em for $50 tho lol

Took my pair back. Lost out on shipping cost but basically get it back for the survey off the return receipt.

I paid full price for my Hoyles, couldn't risk waiting for my size to hit disco, got my other 2 pairs for $50 and $100. Emeralds and Spurs have been hard to find on discount in a 15

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom