OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

i seen the volts at the local shoe palace for 59 you guys might want to check your local ones if your still looking

In hindsight now I'm really glad I returned multiple pairs and didn't get the teals.

Un DS'd my red pair for my 30th birthday. Love these sneakers!

So, my nike claim was approved for the air leak of the "Spurs" Command Force, so I should get a $200 Voucher within the next week. I'll just save it for "The Master" 12's in Feb..
What do you mean by "Air Leak" ? .......
sick.gif

I would buy these for $60 or less just for the nostalgia.  Would need to be online though; I'm not driving around to outlets for these!

I would buy these for $60 or less just for the nostalgia.  Would need to be online though; I'm not driving around to outlets for these!

Brah, you can do orders from the outlets over the phone. But I doubt you'll be able to find these online for that price. The outlet here in New Orleans had the red commands for 79.99 plus extra 30% off last week. But I definitely wouldn't mind grabbing a couple more pairs of those Ultramarines for that price.

Last edited:
Brah, you can do orders from the outlets over the phone. But I doubt you'll be able to find these online for that price. The outlet here in New Orleans had the red commands for 79.99 plus extra 30% off last week. But I definitely wouldn't mind grabbing a couple more pairs of those Ultramarines for that price.

If I see hot limes for around $50 in a size 13 I'm grabbing them!

I'm about to start calling around and see if I can stock locate some hot limes at the outlets. The prices on these should be low enough on them now since they are starting to become scarce now. I was able to cop another pair of ultramarine's for $34 last week. And I have yet to see the denims anywhere at the outlets.

$34...holly crap!  Would buy at that price, but not willing to put in the work calling around...hah.

$34...holly crap!  Would buy at that price, but not willing to put in the work calling around...hah.
All I did was call the outlet that had the one's further up on this page. The CM's were $49 , but when I called the associate honored the extra 30% off for me.

Crazy how a legendary Vintage Shoe of the 90's Retros At $200 and Drops to Outlets and Clearance for $60/$50, Pretty much shows how the Shoe game is

messed up, Everybody cares for Jordans and leave the TRUE Classics behind. I Do Understand the retail price of $200 and Yea, I'm glad I waited.

But really Happy I was able to Cop the 2016 Nike Air Pressures that released a week ago.  

Crazy how a legendary Vintage Shoe of the 90's Retros At $200 and Drops to Outlets and Clearance for $60/$50, Pretty much shows how the Shoe game is

messed up, Everybody cares for Jordans and leave the TRUE Classics behind. I Do Understand the retail price of $200 and Yea, I'm glad I waited.

But really Happy I was able to Cop the 2016 Nike Air Pressures that released a week ago.  
I think a lot of people have just moved on from sneakers and the waiting for certain models to be given a retro.  Plus everyone on the planet knows who Jordan is while I'm pretty positive that the younger generation couldn't identify David Robinson in a lineup.  I paid $200 for my Commands and I'm fine with that. I passed on the Air Pressures because they don't have any significant nostalgia in my life.  The Commands were #1 on my list of retros to buy if they ever dropped.  I can't tell you how many times I would go into the sneaker stores back in the day and just stare at them wishing my parents would buy them for me.  

Back
Top Bottom