OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Is that sarcasm? Just find it funny Nike re-release their version of the pump and here comes Reebok, if you're from that era you'd appreciate both shoes. The competition should gives us some real decent OG shoes.

Is that sarcasm? Just find it funny Nike re-release their version of the pump and here comes Reebok, if you're from that era you'd appreciate both shoes. The competition should gives us some real decent OG shoes.
i love shoes. just like i love all hotrods/classic cars. I'm not specific. i was born in the 70s and yes i cannot wait for the nike and reeboks to come out. i also have both color ways of the og shaq pumps. no it wasn't sarcasm. count me in for a pair. 

Last edited:
i love shoes. just like i love all hotrods/classic cars. I'm not specific. i was born in the 70s and yes i cannot wait for the nike and reeboks to come out. i also have both color ways of the og shaq pumps. no it wasn't sarcasm. count me in for a pair. 
I'm right with you bro, both shoes are a must.

what is the official reebok pump thread?

or the 2014 bring back pump thread?

link if there is one. thx in advance 
nerd.gif

great that reebok is bringing back the OG pump model, but funny that they announce that after Nike announced these.

Will try to cop both tbh

I wanted the reebok pumps (not omni lites) when they retro'd a few years ago but they were limited and I didn't know where to get them from, I was still pretty new to sneakers. I'm good tho now that the command forces are dropping, these or the force 180s were really what I wanted

the air pressure was the original competition for that first model of the reebok pump tho

and the air pressure was a joke - the pump war was the last sneaker battle reebok actually won outright vs nike

in 91 when da command force was out - i'm thinking the michael changs were reeboks newest

Last edited:
244 bringback reeboks were made, I do believe most stores only had 20 pairs. I managed to get a pair from sweden.

^ they may run snug, I suggest.5 size up but if u like snug, go TTS. Although im us 8.5 im going for a 9

^ they may run snug, I suggest.5 size up but if u like snug, go TTS. Although im us 8.5 im going for a 9
Probably the dumbest thing I've read in here, going by the 180s they would be true to size because they're an almost identical shoe but it's way too early to speculate. If they use the same mold they will be true to size.

yeah you'd have to be really old to have the same shoe size 20 years ago that you have now lol. and even if you had them as a kid most kids get their shoes a little bigger because your growing so fast, I know I had no concept of "true to size" so I doubt anybody will have a clue as to how they run until the first pair releases

Back
Top Bottom