OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Probably the dumbest thing I've read in here, going by the 180s they would be true to size because they're an almost identical shoe but it's way too early to speculate. If they use the same mold they will be true to size.
Yeah maybe I wasn't born around that era, but I can tell YOU! That I was always into loud colors and their collection always influence me forever. I'm up in this thread to help out for anyone to talk and share my thoughts about sneakers! Not to entertain anyone who's SALTY bro... Sad for an adult to be that way so just chill yo :smh: :smh:

Probably the dumbest thing I've read in here, going by the 180s they would be true to size because they're an almost identical shoe but it's way too early to speculate. If they use the same mold they will be true to size.
Yeah maybe I wasn't born around that era, but I can tell YOU! That I was always into loud colors and their collection always influence me forever. I'm up in this thread to help out for anyone to talk and share my thoughts about sneakers! Not to entertain anyone who's SALTY bro... Sad for an adult to be that way so just chill yo :smh: :smh:
Salty? And don't tell me what I should do or shouldn't do. What does you wearing loud colors got to do with sizing on a shoe you haven't experienced before? You're telling people to size up without knowing any facts on the shoes or even worn, if you want to help out stop giving false information because if these run very true to size you'll have a lot of salty adults come back in here attacking you.

So, the guy never have tried to put the OGs or the sample of these on your feet, but he thinks he can help ppl by posting his thought? The fact can surely help, but the thought is just a thought and it doesn't mean it can help ppl out.

Salty? And don't tell me what I should do or shouldn't do. What does you wearing loud colors got to do with sizing on a shoe you haven't experienced before? You're telling people to size up without knowing any facts on the shoes or even worn, if you want to help out stop giving false information because if these run very true to size you'll have a lot of salty adults come back in here attacking you.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Laugh it off its really not serious! Its all good at the end of the day lets just get back to the kicks and remain peaceful we should respect each other as fellow NTers, no need for us to have words back at each other. I just want to continue to discuss sneakers my man

Smh, kids. I hope they don't use that pleather nonsense they used on the 180s, they were stiff as hell on feet till they broke in.

Smh, kids. I hope they don't use that pleather nonsense they used on the 180s, they were stiff as hell on feet till they broke in.
From what I have heard, they are on par with the synthetic leathers used on the recent ATC2s... which is a good sign. Those are one of the higher quality Nike retros I've seen in years.

im very curious as to what this release will be like and if limited or not plays a part but for some reason i dont think these will move as fast as some think, i think you will have sat and sunday to cop but you never know now days smh

s/o to nike for fulfilling og heads dreams but im a og head also and i cannot get jiggy in these shoes/boots... way too big for me to wear , i see alot of ppl wearing these with skinny jeans lol is my prediction, i woulnd't dare pay 200 or anywhere close for these.. these are a 59.99 shoe to me but to each its own i guess..

if i did copp it would have to be worn with shorts and laced up in a dope way.

s/o to nike for fulfilling og heads dreams but im a og head also and i cannot get jiggy in these shoes/boots... way too big for me to wear , i see alot of ppl wearing these with skinny jeans lol is my prediction, i woulnd't dare pay 200 or anywhere close for these.. these are a 59.99 shoe to me but to each its own i guess..
if i did copp it would have to be worn with shorts and laced up in a dope way.
But you'd pay the 100+ for Raids? These are well worth the 200 price tag and I'm glad people won't be willing to pay that for this design of shoe because it filters out who wants them from who is just buying them because of hype. I'm from the era of this shoe and they're a must have to me.

damn theyre beautiful. i NEED these, no matter what they cost
smokin.gif
But you'd pay the 100+ for Raids? These are well worth the 200 price tag and I'm glad people won't be willing to pay that for this design of shoe because it filters out who wants them from who is just buying them because of hype. I'm from the era of this shoe and they're a must have to me.
yea for the urban jungle cw lol.. shhhh i'll pay 200 for the urban jungle cw smh... no shoe is worth over 150 unless they som jordans,lebrons, etc. and im not a fan of neither bron or jordan. i hope these don;t sell so ppl like you can easily get them and maybe way below retail if they sit enough. :smile:

damn theyre beautiful. i NEED these, no matter what they cost :smokin

yea for the urban jungle cw lol.. shhhh i'll pay 200 for the urban jungle cw smh... no shoe is worth over 150 unless they som jordans,lebrons, etc. and im not a fan of neither bron or jordan. i hope these don;t sell so ppl like you can easily get them and maybe way below retail if they sit enough. :smile:
I think the quality on retro nikes are way better than jordans, lebrons I kind of agree with you but you have to remember these have a functioning pump on them also so that just added $80 to the shoes (I say that because the 180 Force was 120 retail). I hope you're right on availability, they shouldn't be a problem because around that time you have so many jordan releases.

I think the quality on retro nikes are way better than jordans, lebrons I kind of agree with you but you have to remember these have a functioning pump on them also so that just added $80 to the shoes (I say that because the 180 Force was 120 retail). I hope you're right on availability, they shouldn't be a problem because around that time you have so many jordan releases.
Co-sign on the quality between Nike and Jordan Brand retro's. Sometimes Nike might slip up and give us some bs like the Trainer SC Highs (Bo Jacksons white/blue/orange). You can't tell me that leather wasn't terrible. 

I noticed a boxier toebox on the retro. Still not stopping me from getting a pair but i see a noticable difference.

great that reebok is bringing back the OG pump model, but funny that they announce that after Nike announced these.

Will try to cop both tbh

Reebok has retroed the bringback twice already. Nike has not retroed any of their pumps before

Back
Top Bottom