OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

LMAO DOUCHEBAG im dyin over here, these will not be worth $200 but will probably sell for that price, these will not be good soft leather so you know they arent worth what they ask but throw in a pump and they think its justified to go nuts

LMAO DOUCHEBAG im dyin over here, these will not be worth $200 but will probably sell for that price, these will not be good soft leather so you know they arent worth what they ask but throw in a pump and they think its justified to go nuts

If they give us the same quality they gave the trainer sc II QS I will be happy.

Should I pull the trigger on a pair of og's that are pretty beat for $150? Pretty tempting tbh

Nike/JB is killing me this year. I want these so bad it's not even funny. This is my era. The Carmines, the infrareds, these, sport blues, I want them all and there's no way my wife is letting me spend that much to buy them all.

I had the 180s, but never had these and always loved 'em back in the day. I WILL buy these. I dont care if I have to camp at the mall for 3 days.

^^ I feel you, this is my era too. Carmines, Air Raids, Trainer 3s, pumps, i need them all.

^^ I feel you, this is my era too. Carmines, Air Raids, Trainer 3s, pumps, i need them all.
I remember rocking the air raids and pumps as well back when I was in middle school. Seems like a lot of the older folks are coming for these era-specific shoes and the childhood memories that go along with it. 

I really can't wait till these come out, everyone I've spoken to just looks past these and I get the same response over and over "those are too high" "they iight" and I really really believe that I'll be able to get my pair with ease come October. Hopefully they stick around for a price decrease that way I could get a second with the reduction and $40 off on FNL.

Reactions: You
Yeah there's no way I'm risking that, but I'll definitely get a second, definitely, if they go on sale. This is just a release that I'm looking forward to definitely having, no online hassle, no raffles, none of that dumb ****.

word, I'm looking forward to being the only one waiting for the store to open

I'm not holding out for any sales, I can see these disappearing quickly. I know I'm grabbing 2 pairs if I can.

I'm probably in the only on sale camp myself.

Honestly, I'm so dejected and jaded by Nike's retros that I'm not even all that excited for this release. I'm just waiting for the screw up to happen. If, as RD gets closer, all the news about them is good and trustworthy heads give me favorable reviews, I'll allow myself to get a bit amped and consider purchasing at retail.

word, I'm looking forward to being the only one waiting for the store to open
Yeah, I don't think waiting will be necessary but the anticipation will get the better of me too. I won't be able to wait till the Thursday-Friday after release date to get these in hand from an online order. Just thinking of the day ............ C'mon October.

(Not my pic) 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom