OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Showed up this past Thursday, got to wear them a lot this weekend. Fit and look of shoes are awesome. These are almost as heavy as my work boots, I didn't realize how much lighter basketball shoes are now!

One of the nicest retro I have ever owned!!! Nice job Nike.

Looking forward to the release of the emeralds.

Showed up this past Thursday, got to wear them a lot this weekend. Fit and look of shoes are awesome. These are almost as heavy as my work boots, I didn't realize how much lighter basketball shoes are now!
One of the nicest retro I have ever owned!!! Nice job Nike.
Looking forward to the release of the emeralds.

Where'd you get them socks, fam?

I don't buy kicks for hype, been doing this far longer than most.

The shoe is a bit too heavy and bulky for my taste. This model in a size 14 is a beast on foot.

Last edited:
THESE ARE DOPE.. BUT TOO PLAIN BESIDES THE BACK... I SAW THEM IN STORE AND CANT JUSTIFY THE 200 RIGHT NOW; IM TRYING TO SLOW UP.. LOOK GREAT THO CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO PICKED EM UP

So they're dope, too plain, great looking shoes. :smile:

Last edited:
Heads up via kd

White/Black-Wolf Grey-Volt for $170 shipped

AWOL

Phone: 978-455-3444
Shop is open until 8 pm ET on Saturdays
Phone: 978-455-3444
Email: [email protected] (For PayPal invoice)

Last edited:
oops, forgot to put that 
laugh.gif
  $170 shipped

Wish it was a black Hoyle version. Volt with black upper with white and dark grey. That would be nice

I don't buy kicks for hype, been doing this far longer than most.

The shoe is a bit too heavy and bulky for my taste. This model in a size 14 is a beast on foot.
lol im just bustin balls, buy and dont buy what you want but i bet these in bigger sizes look like 2 titanics running around

via sneaker steal

The Nike Air Command Force are available now for just $160.00 with FREE shipping

This product is available for phone order

INSTALLATION SHOES
(303) 440-3820

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom