OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

My size is always sold out smh. I wanted them emeralds from jimmyjazz. I guess I got to play the waiting game again. No size 11.5 smh

Emeralds up on JJ for $87.99 + shipping!

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footw...ulti-Color&utm_source=CJ&utm_medium=Affiliate

Use code jjextra20 before checking out
arggghhhhhh too late!

edit it worked! thx

ROBOREPPED 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
I saw the Hoyles today at my Nike Outlet(Tanger, Lancaster, Pa), for $149.99.  They had plenty, hoping they drop below $100 so I can double up.

Just copped 2 pairs of the hoyles from footlocker for $111 each. I used a 20% off $99 coupon. It's on the footlocker home page

Last edited:
Europeans:

White /  Hyper Jade colorway 30% of on Nike Shop.

As of right now , 23.55 UK time, full size range from UK 5.5 to UK 12.

No 13-14

Last edited:
Place thumb and index on top collar closest to small hole on the outside of the shoe. Press index and thumb together so they squish the pump bladder and repeat until desired fit/support/nostalgic/coolness/retro feeling is achieved. Push valve in back to release.

Europeans:

White /  Hyper Jade colorway 30% of on Nike Shop.

As of right now , 23.55 UK time, full size range from UK 5.5 to UK 12.

No 13-14

Thanks for this... I ran and ordered my pair as soon as I saw it, it's about time I got my hands on the emeralds

Last edited:
I've been sitting on these for a while.  I wasn't beat for duffing them off in the cold weather so today was the day I finally wore them.  A lot more comfortable then I was anticipating.

Any info if the Billys coming in a mid?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say no. We already had the 180 Force Mid and even at a lesser price point did not burn sales numbers IMO. I think the true ACF high will remain the Volt's only iteration.

So is it safe to say that no other CWs are releasing for these? I think it's about time for me to bounce up out this thread.

Any info if the Billys coming in a mid?
High top is pretty much what these shoes are about though?.   Customs are maybe possible...but could cost you to get it done properly.  If it's possible to do it tidily that is.
So is it safe to say that no other CWs are releasing for these? I think it's about time for me to bounce up out this thread.
Might come back round again in a few years, but i think that's it for now.

Some of the choices made didn't make sense to me... 2 of the 3 OG colorways had their outsole colours altered,  no low key black colorway...and the red ones are lost on me too.

I went Nike outlet a few days ago can believe they are selling these for $150
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom