OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

They did, but they were hard as hell to find. I'm guessing they didn't make very many.

Sounds like I may be SOL then. Wasn't looking to drop over $100 considering all the sale prices that happened. Thanks for the info.

Also, I have a pair of shoes you have as your profile picture. They are really comfortable. Don't see many wearing them either, so cool to see as a profile image.

Sounds like I may be SOL then. Wasn't looking to drop over $100 considering all the sale prices that happened. Thanks for the info.

Also, I have a pair of shoes you have as your profile picture. They are really comfortable. Don't see many wearing them either, so cool to see as a profile image.
No problem man. I have couple pairs of sz 13 in the command forces, I could have spotted you 1. 

Yea man, people slept on those barkleys ( I can see why tho ). But I liked them and was able to get them dirt cheap from the outlets. 

No problem man. I have couple pairs of sz 13 in the command forces, I could have spotted you 1. 

Yea man, people slept on those barkleys ( I can see why tho ). But I liked them and was able to get them dirt cheap from the outlets. 

I bought a sz 13 back in fall of 2015 and they were just too narrow in the forefoot to be comfortable.

Yeah I think I paid maybe $40 for mine.

Were these made in a size 14?

I had bought a 13 over a year ago that didn't fit so I returned them. Circling back now and can't find any.

They did, but they were hard as hell to find. I'm guessing they didn't make very many.
They definitely were made in 14. I did one of my Baymax customs on the red in that size. Almost charged double for the extra materials I needed lol.

Funny I mentioned this shoe yesterday.

Went to Ross today and saw several sizes of the white/blue pair for $105. Biggest was a 13.

$105 at Ross? What a joke. Still negligibly better than ebay, but when one considers the value of their time, definitely not worth it. I'd rather just buy on ebay and get them shipped to my house. Very little time and effort versus trudging through the dreaded Ross.

Side note: Not sure about elsewhere, but Ross is pretty ghetto in So Cal. They have store security employees at the front who dress in black (presumably to look intimidating or authoritative). They say hello and goodbye to customers, but to have store security employees watching you when you enter and leave (and to check you out to make sure you're not stealing anything) is in very poor taste in my opinion. It's insulting to say the least. Anyway, as you might have guessed, I generally try to avoid the place!

Id love to double or even triple on the Billy Hoyles. Wish I could find em for dirt cheap. I already paid 200 for my pair cause I didnt think theyd sit and didnt know how many were produced.

Side note: Not sure about elsewhere, but Ross is pretty ghetto in So Cal. They have store security employees at the front who dress in black (presumably to look intimidating or authoritative). They say hello and goodbye to customers, but to have store security employees watching you when you enter and leave (and to check you out to make sure you're not stealing anything) is in very poor taste in my opinion. It's insulting to say the least. Anyway, as you might have guessed, I generally try to avoid the place!

Nah bruh even in malls and high class areas they have security in there posted. 105 isnt bad but the fact that they don't come with a box and most likely have scratches and smudges from dudes trying em on, it's a no go.

Last edited:
Saw someone wearing a pair of these at a zoo the other day.

They look so chunky on foot it's amazing lol

These look better with jeans on i think. When you cover up the upper part it makes them look like mids and they look very nice

these ****** trippin

There was a 12.5 Jade Emerald on GOAT for a while. Ive been looking at it and looking at it and wanted to pull the trigger. The owner finally pulled it or something. Its not listed anymore. Im kicking myself now. I have a 12.5 in the volt color way so Im good but that jade wouldve been nice. 12.5 is a hard size to come by.

i copped the Hoyles on rd for retail, 200 +. always wanted the shoe, now i have them. i think theyre comfortable for what they are too. certainly different than shoes of today with all that fancy flyknit and lunerlon and what not lol. no ragerts here tho. looking back, id pay 200 again on release day just to have em.

Ssooooo, the 180 pumps have still never retroed, correct?? Has there been any further talk of a possible retro or anything? the pump 180 is one of those grails for me that i need in the collection. Happy with the Hoyles. but on to the next please nike.

Back
Top Bottom