OFFICIAL Nike Air Force 1 High x Foamposite THREAD- VOL: are you disappointed??

Foam 12's and 13's would be nice. Just think about it. If they do it right they would be perfect.

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

Carbon fiber foams with icy sole :smile:

yes.

pimp.gif
smokin.gif

They've been trying to figure out foam AF1's modeled after the royals for a couple of years now. As of a little over a year ago they were saying it just wouldn't work, but seeing that they've figured out a foam Jordan 1, maybe they've got it together.

The sillouette, wave upper cannot be tampered with on any foma release
If Nike were smart they'd just called it an entire new shoe b4 tryin to pass it off as a One or a Pro w/ added features just to preserve the legacy
Honestyfirst thing i thought of was a watch based off of "felt" and "up our sleeve" but %#! knows really
I wouldnt be suprised if it were a shoe at all tho

Originally Posted by capfive

The sillouette, wave upper cannot be tampered with on any foma release
If Nike were smart they'd just called it an entire new shoe b4 tryin to pass it off as a One or a Pro w/ added features just to preserve the legacy
Honestyfirst thing i thought of was a watch based off of "felt" and "up our sleeve" but +%! knows really
I wouldnt be suprised if it were a shoe at all tho

ohwell.gif

And I hope you know foam has been used on multiple sneakers by Nike from Lebrons to the Penny 3's to Flightposites

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

They've been trying to figure out foam AF1's modeled after the royals for a couple of years now.

I'm guessing this will actually happen now. Mayor and Clark Kent were throwing hints about these a few months back. But I don't see these turning
out good.......

Im guessing Fifa world cup editions? because they keep saying "World" in their tweets, and they said it will be announced in a few days...The World cup is in a few days..
btw Nike is going HARD on the world cup. example, the commercials and soccer cleats. just a guess tho.

edit-nvm he tweeted to someone saying it well after the world cup..smh

doesn't even matter what they do...most likely gonna be an HoH Exclusive or Tier-0.

so why bother even wondering.

As much as I'd love the idea and the possibilities, I wouldn't want them to drop foam ID's. They're already getting a little overdone to the point where everyone and their mother has a pair, so it kind of loses it's luster when you see them so often.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Foampostite ID's!

Can you imagine what the cost would be for them though.

I would keep it simple though... all black colorway with royal blue accents with a clear sole!

I hope it's something like the History of Air pack, where they retro a bunch of the core shoes with Foamposite tech on them.

Flightposite III's, Foamposite Max's, more Foam Pros, stuff like that.

That's too good of an idea for Nike to come up with, though. Whatever, I'm still excited.

Back
Top Bottom