OFFICIAL Nike Air Force 1 High x Foamposite THREAD- VOL: are you disappointed??

Blacks are
pimp.gif

but
sick.gif
on the mids idea

I'm not a big fan of Nike hot-rodding their old stuff either, but I'm actually feeling these. The foamposite on these are suprisingly nice.

I could see myself actually wearing the black pair.
pimp.gif

I'll definitely be on the lookout for those.

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Mayhemgatz i was thinking about going the route sthebest used in the Custom Silver XI thread when tinting the soles blue. There's gotta b a black dye that can be applied to these
niiice...good plan
pimp.gif

The silver are definitely better than the black, IMO.

Let me come across these in the next couple of days and they are as good as mine.

4918985150_cc0a7cede2_b.jpg

Picked up the Eggplants yesterday for $170...Then I saw the AF1's at Santa Monica for $185...

Only keeping one, but which one should I keep? On the fence for this one...

keep the air forces, the 2010 eggS according to everyone on this site are of a lesser quality then the 09's and you can get them cheaper at ftl, i think its 130. its a lot more rare seeing someone in the foam air forces... imo

keep the air forces, the 2010 eggS according to everyone on this site are of a lesser quality then the 09's and you can get them cheaper at ftl, i think its 130. its a lot more rare seeing someone in the foam air forces... imo

I can't see where the crying about the price tag is coming from, earlier this year Nike gave us Futura x Yanks collab (the apparel was better) & Workman's Boot Hi that sold well in certain markets @ $175 for a regular AF1 High now there's a shoe that's actually has materials worth the $185 (the MX Sole, Reflective Strap, and let alone Foam), and there's hesitation to pull the trigger?!?

Granted the shoe still sold out online from wherever you could get it from, but i'm surprised they were still at HOH Harlem & Champs on Sunday when i passed by. I for one thought they were gonna be $200 which definitely would've turned me off as a consumer, but 185 is about the average price (it's actually 167.50) between the two shoes.

After wearing this shoe since the end of July i can walk miles in a day w/ my pair like i have been...so don't sleep next time around espcially being an all black model that everyone seems to gobble up nowadays

and for those asking about the creasing here's a visual of the only battle wound my pair has acquired
keep in mind the constant usage (about 3-4 times a week for a period of 4-5 hrs)
imag0028xt.jpg

After they released I've since retired them and started rockin my Borough AF1's

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

and for those asking about the creasing here's a visual of the only battle wound my pair has acquired
when i wore 'em, i tried to guess where the crease would eventually form n i was right
laugh.gif

Can't wait to get my size 13's in the mail. I had just gave up on finding my size, but somebody posted that 21 Mercer had some sizes left. I called they had a pair and now I have my tracking number.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

told you it would probably crease in that area...still a
pimp.gif
shoe

yeah u did!
laugh.gif
didn't think it would happen so soon but that's why i doubled up
grin.gif

^ nah ltd release

i really think these didn't sell faster due to all the releases at the same time btwn Olympic VII's Borough AF1's Country AF1's i don't think they sat at the top of alot of people's cop lists

Foams with creases.........not a good look.

Speaking for myself, durability is the main reason i love foams so i couldnt cop these.

Back
Top Bottom