OFFICIAL Nike Air Force 1 High x Foamposite THREAD- VOL: are you disappointed??

Going to be a tough cop. Hope I can get after release date for a good price. i don't even want to know how much money i will be spending in December
smh.gif

I think I'd LOVE Nikes version if it wasnt smooth.  if they had the raised sections like the actual foamposites, I'd be on board...but they dont.....so I made a pair that does.  Theres a few imperfections that I plan on ironing out on my next pair, but overall, Im really happy with these.  Love 'em or hate 'em 

59468_1610246378852_1317016604_1595309_7502409_n.jpg

the raised sections wouldn't look right with the AF1 paneling IMO

EL, other than the imperfections you mentioned and the midsole warp....they came out dope. did you make the foam material yourself? eggplant sacrifice?
nerd.gif

seeing the foam on a AF1 low, they don't look as bad as i thought it would....but i would still prefer the highs over the lows.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

the raised sections wouldn't look right with the AF1 paneling IMO

EL, other than the imperfections you mentioned and the midsole warp....they came out dope. did you make the foam material yourself? eggplant sacrifice?
nerd.gif

seeing the foam on a AF1 low, they don't look as bad as i thought it would....but i would still prefer the highs over the lows.

thanks!  Im actually working on highs and fixing some of the things I did wrong....but I like the raised sections with the AF1 paneling.
I "made" this material...no sacrifices here...I couldnt do that to a pair of eggplants lol.  I actually still need a pair

In case no one else caught them, the black ones via marqueesole

nike-air-force-1-foamposite-black-1-570x427.jpg

nike-air-force-1-foamposite-black-2-570x427.jpg
nike-air-force-1-foamposite-black-4-570x427.jpg
nike-air-force-1-foamposite-black-5-570x427.jpg
nike-air-force-1-foamposite-black-3-570x427.jpg

Still personally prefer the silver ones but these aint bad either

the black pair is interesting, to say the least. it's almost like i would want a pair to stare at or something tho b/c i just can't (and won't) see myself rocking these.

and @ el:

i can really appreciate ur creativity and the passion u obviously share with ppl like mayhem to experiment that most others (including myself) just flat out don't have the balls to do. but when i look at ur shoes, i def. see why i'm too scared to sacrifice a pair of mine. now in this case it's just a pair of af1 and u said u "made" the foam material urself so there was pretty much zero risk involved.

all that said, i think they came out terrible
laugh.gif
(not tryna flame, just being honest). then again, looking at them again it is pretty apparent how difficult it would be to really pull this off successfully to where i would actually wear them outside for something other than to take out the trash or cut the grass. in essence, i give u an A for effort, but a D+ for execution (i know ain't ask for my $0.02
laugh.gif
). def. look forward to seeing whatever else u have in the works tho.
pimp.gif

Those in SF, DARKSIDE SF has the silver ones. Those who aren't located in SF, we do ship out. Shoes are dope, can't wait to rock mine.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz
I didn't see anything about it in here, but was there any reason why all the diff colored laces included in this pic?
I see what looks like Navy, White on one side and red yellow and green on the other.... 

Are we to expect these colors to be the next colorways?  

I can def see a navy... an all white sounds bananas and the red yellow green remind me of the AJ2 "Candy" pack and that is not a good thing for Foamposite AF1
sick.gif

What you guys think?  Am I totally off base?

Back
Top Bottom