OFFICIAL Nike Air Force 1 High x Foamposite THREAD- VOL: are you disappointed??

^^ My man bgizzle with a special guest appearance!! Aint see you on here in a minute my dude.

But yea fellas, they back up on NDC.

neep help people, whats the official RD for the blk force foams? i asked this in the air force thread and someone said they already released. not saying he's lying but it just seems like somebody woulda posted some pix or somethin. lmk thanks.

Got the Silvers. Bought the Black ones, but they're too damn plain to me for some reason. Caught an ebay steal on some South Beaches after taking them back.

I wouldn't mind seeing a fp1 Gold pair w/ a hunter greenish sole or a Purple or Blue pair.

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Few years from now, people will regret sleeping....
agreed....i'm about to jump on the black ones on payday with that discount
pimp.gif

on ndc they are 190, wasnt the retail price 175? nice to see the prices on ebay for these is resonable though

^^ told ya P it's all coming to fruition

from the sample pics i saw the upper is gonna b 3M white tho like they did on the Nike Convention below
nike-convention-high-white-black-3m-4-615x459.jpg

can't wait
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JRodski

on ndc they are 190, wasnt the retail price 175? nice to see the prices on ebay for these is resonable though

Retail was $190 I believe.

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

^^ told ya P it's all coming to fruition

from the sample pics i saw the upper is gonna b 3M white tho like they did on the Nike Convention below
nike-convention-high-white-black-3m-4-615x459.jpg

can't wait
pimp.gif

true...3m is cool but i would prefer them without...then again its way too early for me to speculate on my part...i will just wait

these run true to sz? im a TRUE 10.5, 11's are too big and 10's in most cases are too small.

Back
Top Bottom