Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

5 ghost charges on my PayPal... they take it out my cart every time I can’t check out smh think I’ll just leave it in my cart and try to check out when the link goes down again like others did earlier

This ish is just like Supreme now. You know it’s over when cats be sending their Mom and Grandma to stand in line to cop.

You gotta be bored af to wanna go do it too. I went back and forth with myself a few times, and on here too lbs, but I ordered from GOAT. Damaged box pair for $225. I toss the box anyway so I don't care. I hope the CG3s aren't a cluster Saturday morning.

My local FNL said they had a super limited amount of Griffey's. Seems Nike is punishing us for prior drops where shoes like these, Barkley's, Uptempo, etc all sat for weeks. Now they make all the retro trainers limited to avoid hitting discount.

Yeah.... f snkrs. I'm deleting the app. Theres no point. I havent hit on anything since red october dunks back in 2014 I think? I couldn't even get a pair of these. Struck out on the carmine's but this one really p!ssed me off. Most that copped dont even care for jr or baseball in general. We have gotten to a point where questions and griffeys are selling out. Stuff that used to go to discount racks now you cant get just cuz some virgin is collecting all the inventory to make $2.29 profit. I wish these clowns would go back to buying yeezys and all the fear of God garbage that I have no interest in and leave retros to those who really appreciate the shoe.

Yeah.... f snkrs. I'm deleting the app. Theres no point. I havent hit on anything since red october dunks back in 2014 I think? I couldn't even get a pair of these. Struck out on the carmine's but this one really p!ssed me off. Most that copped dont even care for jr or baseball in general. We have gotten to a point where questions and griffeys are selling out. Stuff that used to go to discount racks now you cant get just cuz some virgin is collecting all the inventory to make $2.29 profit. I wish these clowns would go back to buying yeezys and all the fear of God garbage that I have no interest in and leave retros to those who really appreciate the shoe.

Fam, if you haven't hit on SNKRS since 2014, delete the account and make a new one

I thought I had seen and experienced it all. I had them in my cart and ready to check out online when FL booted me. I tried getting back on and it said access denied. So then when I tried to go through the app, it told me the same thing. A few mins late to get an email telling me there was still time to check out my cart. I click the link and it said access denied. So I call their customer service line and they tell me their system detected I was using a BOT!!! If you knew me you would know how laughable this is... I’m not very tech savvy, don’t know the first thing about how to use one and being a long time sneakerhead, I’m very much against it. So I have to now file an appeal with their IT department and get e $20 gift card for my trouble. I don’t want a GC. I want my Air Max Griffey’s!!!! I am so ready to retire from the shoe game. Too much stress and zero reward. I haven’t hit on a raffle in over a year and now Griffey’s will out in minutes.

When that happens (assuming you were using the app on your phone) try switching to WiFi or using your phones network to log on. Typically they block an IP and you switching your access will help that.

You gotta be bored af to wanna go do it too. I went back and forth with myself a few times, and on here too lbs, but I ordered from GOAT. Damaged box pair for $225. I toss the box anyway so I don't care. I hope the CG3s aren't a cluster Saturday morning.
I blame it on the pandemic with everyone being cooped up. The resellers went after consoles, back to shoes, then to sports cards and Pokémon. Hopefully once things get better it’ll go back to where the shoe just sits and we can cop if we want it.

I blame it on the pandemic with everyone being cooped up. The resellers went after consoles, back to shoes, then to sports cards and Pokémon. Hopefully once things get better it’ll go back to where the shoe just sits and we can cop if we want it.

Wait what?! They started dealing in Sports Cards and Pokemon too? Sheesh!

Wait what?! They started dealing in Sports Cards and Pokemon too? Sheesh!
It’s been wild. Another thing they set their sites on are high end video cards. You look up a past sale on eBay for a nvidia 3090 video card, go to the sellers item items for sale and you’ll see supreme, graded sports and Pokémon cards, and more than likely selling a sought after shoe 😂

Naw, I'm done with nike in general man. Other than the stock I have in them, I dont think I'll give them any more of my time or money. I'm gonna just start acting my age and buying new balances like all old people. I can't with ish anymore.
What boggles my mind is that there are people that are either lying about hitting on every single raffle or even fcfs on the app or there’s something we’re doing wrong. Whether it’s not interacting with the app enough, or leaving it open so that it thinks you’re looking through it, I honestly don’t know but it appears there’s something these other folks are doing that’s getting them ahead in the snkrs app - or they are fronting.

Doesn’t matter if your black or white ✊🏻✊🏿
F8CBF10E-9FC7-408C-AEC0-A087387E7AFF.jpeg
30C1E79B-8594-4FB1-B2E3-4C32A6F9D7BA.jpeg
F6111020-6429-432D-9B48-753D177B3F36.jpeg
love me some older Nikes. Need some CB’s and DT 96s added..

What boggles my mind is that there are people that are either lying about hitting on every single raffle or even fcfs on the app or there’s something we’re doing wrong. Whether it’s not interacting with the app enough, or leaving it open so that it thinks you’re looking through it, I honestly don’t know but it appears there’s something these other folks are doing that’s getting them ahead in the snkrs app - or they are fronting.

I personally believe some of these people use BOTS, but don't want to admit it because it won't make them appear as cool as they would like to be. I just need to get through Saturday release and I'm super good until April on sneakers.

It’s been wild. Another thing they set their sites on are high end video cards. You look up a past sale on eBay for a nvidia 3090 video card, go to the sellers item items for sale and you’ll see supreme, graded sports and Pokémon cards, and more than likely selling a sought after shoe 😂

I was wondering why I kept seeing a few twitter accounts posting about these video cards being back in stock. I was wondering why and this explains it.

They gotta be using bots. Nike just doesn't give an f about whose getting the stuff as long as it sells. Neca and some of the toy manufacturers have caught on about bots and are already doing something to have long time collectors get a chance with pre sales but nike doesnt care. They just want the cash and these crumb snatching pimple face geeks see weirdos like that fat kid Khaled was always promoting see doing it and they jump on the wagon. I dont wish ill will on most but I do hope all those who use bots stay being virgins or only pulling fat chicks that smell like hot cheetos

went half size up on the 2016 pair. I also wear them with the strap on. Can’t talk on the 2021 pair.

I checked my Apple Pay history and I have an approved charge from JD but I haven’t received no email nor do I see a charge in my bank account. What y’all think?

Back
Top Bottom