Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

i only see the app and all is sold out
This what I see
4B0AD9A2-D775-4AE6-9BB7-1A1F1BB27ED7.png

Quick StockX question: I had my bid confirmed at 11:46am. I received an two separate emails at 1:31pm with one email stating that the order had been shipped to StockX and the other email stating that the order had arrived at StockX. Is that weird? How is that possible? U

Quick StockX question: I had my bid confirmed at 11:46am. I received an two separate emails at 1:31pm with one email stating that the order had been shipped to StockX and the other email stating that the order had arrived at StockX. Is that weird? How is that possible? U
someone probably bought it and kept it at their warehouse to resell and you got that pair that was already there.

I thought I had seen and experienced it all. I had them in my cart and ready to check out online when FL booted me. I tried getting back on and it said access denied. So then when I tried to go through the app, it told me the same thing. A few mins late to get an email telling me there was still time to check out my cart. I click the link and it said access denied. So I call their customer service line and they tell me their system detected I was using a BOT!!! If you knew me you would know how laughable this is... I’m not very tech savvy, don’t know the first thing about how to use one and being a long time sneakerhead, I’m very much against it. So I have to now file an appeal with their IT department and get e $20 gift card for my trouble. I don’t want a GC. I want my Air Max Griffey’s!!!! I am so ready to retire from the shoe game. Too much stress and zero reward. I haven’t hit on a raffle in over a year and now Griffey’s will out in minutes.

Just when I felt an all time high today getting lucky copping a pair in store, I was probably better off getting one on FNL for under retail lol.

someone probably bought it and kept it at their warehouse to resell and you got that pair that was already there.
Interesting. I guess that person must have secured a pair early. Did not know that was a thing to be able to keep them at their warehouse. Thanks for the reply!

Same story. Went to purchase and it said it was not in stock and will be removed from cart.

Then got the $185 charge to my card.

Back
Top Bottom