Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Thank goodness you got them replaced. There's a bump on one of my volts that looks like I keep my big toe pointed up lol.
With the volts i had that bump but it was in the inside of the toebox, basically the fabric inside wasnt sewn properly and it got all bunched up. It was basically impossible to wear due to the discomfort of if rubbing on my big toe. I couldnt get another pair at the store either because they were sold out.

With the volts i had that bump but it was in the inside of the toebox, basically the fabric inside wasnt sewn properly and it got all bunched up. It was basically impossible to wear due to the discomfort of if rubbing on my big toe. I couldnt get another pair at the store either because they were sold out.

that’s my problem too

Mine have the lump but don't recall the issue being bad inside.. the Freshwater's aren't as great either. Midsole black paint smudges across the white pods and unfinished painted parts. Could've just been the one pair though.

My pair to put in ice came in from Nike!

Just need the Cincinnati pair to retro and that should do it for me…

A3A73719-F6C6-4B6E-AE51-010C735C7D80.jpeg

seems like a common issue with a lot of Nike retros, can’t tell you how many retros I just gave up on because of wearability defects just like that

I’m looking at “sneakerroom” as was thinking…”isn’t that in jersey city?” I see it’s really big now lol

Back
Top Bottom