Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

UNDS 🙏🏽

3374F9C1-5669-4726-9689-C71F63F5E4F9.jpeg
4CBF9579-ADD6-495F-BC73-4DC506A6FDD1.jpeg

Finally copped a pair of the fresh water cw. All OG colorways secured. Ay cop more if the price plummets.

That’s wild to me. These were bricks everytime they released, especially in 2016.
Yea, as much as I love Griffey’s no way in hell I would pay those prices for them. That’s the Johnny come lately price for those that have been fooled by resellers and Stockx into believing these uncomfortable shoes are worth 500 and up 😂

14?? Gotta be hard to get anything in that size bruh :lol:

I’m really a 13 but I had the Teal Griffeys in HS and them ****s hurt the **** outta my toes :lol: LeBrons and Griffey’s got ****ed up sizing

But you right size 13 and 14 gang stay taking L’s :smh: dudes buy up the few they make at retail and tack on an extra $150-200 on the resale market smh :lol:

I’m really a 13 but I had the Teal Griffeys in HS and them ****s hurt the **** outta my toes :lol: LeBrons and Griffey’s got ****ed up sizing

But you right size 13 and 14 gang stay taking L’s :smh: dudes buy up the few they make at retail and tack on an extra $150-200 on the resale market smh :lol:

yup, and people paying those dumb prices are responsible for that happening. When these last released those were the sizes the stores couldn’t get rid of and were deeply discounted.

Freshwaters never sat, ever. The longest they were on shelves was the OG release. First retro came out of nowhere and the others sold out fast because of the way the shoe game was going. Emeralds and the others were easier cops for sure

I waited too long on emeralds lol. I’m ok though because I was able to grab the volts and swingmans.

I’m seeing a stain under the back air bubble

GOAT be letting a lot of little weird flaws and marks pass but I guess they just go by whether the shoes are legit and factory packaged. It’s ****ed up too bc you can’t really return and if you try to sell them off, someone would have the same concerns you did lol

Back
Top Bottom