Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Couldn’t resist 🔥
8D56802A-3425-4DFB-93C7-DA16C76CD4DE.jpeg

Man I feel you. I have sneakers shipped to my mom crib. I usually pick them, break all the boxes down and throw them in my sneaker closet at home so that my ole lady doesn't see them :smh:

If you use FedEx you can also get them sent to your local Walgreens. Just have to show ID when you get there

If you use FedEx you can also get them sent to your local Walgreens. Just have to show ID when you get there

I have a local FedEx about 15 mins from the crib so I only send stuff there if I have to ship some stuff out for work. FedEx/UPS/DHL usually follows my instructions to leave my packages at my moms back door for the most part.

Is hiding purchases from spouses really a thing? It's none of your GF or BFs business, but I don't understand why you would have to do it in a marriage.

no I don’t have to hide **** from my wife. It was obviously a joke you had to take too far and try to prove a dumbass point. Man I remember a time when we could joke about things without someone tryin to act hard or get butt hurt.

Is hiding purchases from spouses really a thing? It's none of your GF or BFs business, but I don't understand why you would have to do it in a marriage.

no I don’t have to hide **** from my wife. It was obviously a joke you had to take too far and try to prove a dumbass point. Man I remember a time when we could joke about things without someone tryin to act hard or get butt hurt.

Yes, yes it is a thing. Imagine your wife buys $200 dresses. Every week one or two dresses shows up. Dresses loaded in the closet with barely any room for your stuff. Dresses stacked in corners of the office. Not only the dresses but also the hangars and shopping bags/boxes they came with. Stacked around the room. You know good and well you’re wife can only wear a dress maybe 2 times a week. But she has 70+ dresses. When is enough enough? How many dresses makes you happy dear??!? hOW mANY fVKinG DrESseS Do yOu NeeD!?!?!?

It’s like that.

Yes, yes it is a thing. Imagine your wife buys $200 dresses. Every week one or two dresses shows up. Dresses loaded in the closet with barely any room for your stuff. Dresses stacked in corners of the office. Not only the dresses but also the hangars and shopping bags/boxes they came with. Stacked around the room. You know good and well you’re wife can only wear a dress maybe 2 times a week. But she has 70+ dresses. When is enough enough? How many dresses makes you happy dear??!? hOW mANY fVKinG DrESseS Do yOu NeeD!?!?!?

It’s like that.

Like spouses don’t argue… it’s not like I’m running out cheating on my wife. We started dating 20 years ago and knows the deal. This is why we have separate closets. I have shoe obsession and she has a purse obsession.

Back
Top Bottom