Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

These and the volt 95s should have been sit on the shelf days later cops.

Just a damb shame
Speaking of Volt '95s, back in July 2015, I copped them on release day at around 5pm from a local boutique and they still had my size and half up. Fast forward 5 years, at 10 am, I had to settle for half down!

Speaking of the 2016 retro, has your midsole yellowed?

Checked The Stacks This Morn At 7:59 And Still Have A DS Pair From The Last Drop Alongside My Worn Pair. Decided To Go Ahead And Show Some Rare Reservation And Self Control With A Pass This Morn :rolleyes

Broke Em Out Last Weekend Before Everyone And They Gal Is Rockin Em
E55C3194-9309-4AF9-957A-F9B580527C83.jpeg

FOMO Already Setting In Too :lol:

have two pending charges from JD sports and only 1 credit back to my account, but no order number. Pretty sure im screwed.

I had a pair in the cart on FNL and JDSports before the crash. Just noticed they were still in the basket.

I went through checkout on FNL my billing address was fine but my shipping address defaulted Valued Customer Invalid address and then my correct City and State.

On JDSports I paid with PayPal to bypass any potential address errors.

Confirmation emails received on both orders. I may call Finishline to check on though.

People don't even have the shoe in hand yet and have them up in eBay for sale with the "Got Em" as the pic. Sheesh! Anyhow, I see got just dropped a few dollars. I'll wait till get around retail or so.

Where You Guys Grabbing These In Store? :nerd:

Took The Day Off Today And Wouldn't Be Against Making Rounds For The Fam If I Can Track Some Down Here Locally :nthat: :nerd:

If you find a sz 13 let me know. Have had no internet or power since 2am. Been eating up my data while the city of Houston pretty much shut down because of snow.
Where You Guys Grabbing These In Store? :nerd:

Took The Day Off Today And Wouldn't Be Against Making Rounds For The Fam If I Can Track Some Down Here Locally :nthat: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom