OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was going to cop theses BUT after a MUCH HEAT convo with my wife. In which she made some valued points, ILL PASS on 3k shoes.

Originally Posted by TheGoogler

So which nike stores have some of those ceramic replicas in the LA area?

nerd.gif
there's a reseller in this thread profiting off those charity ceramic replicas, maybe he can answer your question...
30t6p3b.gif

So which nike stores have some of those ceramic replicas in the LA area?

nerd.gif
there's a reseller in this thread profiting off those charity ceramic replicas, maybe he can answer your question...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

it's not THAT hard to make valid arguments against buying $3000 sneakers.

laugh.gif
Yeah, pretty much.

As fun as the shoes seem, it's hard to break that much bread for a shoe that's more collectible than something you can wear. I'm all for nostalgia but...yeah.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

it's not THAT hard to make valid arguments against buying $3000 sneakers.

laugh.gif
Yeah, pretty much.

As fun as the shoes seem, it's hard to break that much bread for a shoe that's more collectible than something you can wear. I'm all for nostalgia but...yeah.

Too many people want these below 2Gs... it's inevitable that the price goes more
than $2000 because of the bidding wars below that. Hype is too much on these.

Too many people want these below 2Gs... it's inevitable that the price goes more
than $2000 because of the bidding wars below that. Hype is too much on these.

even if the price is trending downward, i don't think it'll hit below 3k for the popular sizes. this is for the foundation primarily, and the shoes secondly.
but if i really wanted the shoes and had the money to get em, i'd still bid coz i'd rather pay to fox's foundation than to a reseller

even if the price is trending downward, i don't think it'll hit below 3k for the popular sizes. this is for the foundation primarily, and the shoes secondly.
but if i really wanted the shoes and had the money to get em, i'd still bid coz i'd rather pay to fox's foundation than to a reseller

I finally got a reply back from customer service regarding the exact measurement of the shoes so I could figure out the sizing...Here's their response:

Subject
---------------------------------------------------------------
Measurement of Shoe

From Nike: Via Email(Wesley) - 09/15/2011 07:32 AM

Thank you for your interest in the 2011 Nike MAG shoes!

The MAGs measure 26.99 cm long for size 7, and 27.78 cm long for size 8.  I hope this helps and have fun bidding!

To learn more about the most famous shoes never made, visit www.back4thefuture.com.

Sincerely,

Wes
Nike

I don't have a ruler or a pair of kicks from my collection to measure in at the moment, when I get home later this evening I'll put up the numbers...or if any size 8 heads wanna help out with this, feel free to post up your measurements.

I finally got a reply back from customer service regarding the exact measurement of the shoes so I could figure out the sizing...Here's their response:

Subject
Measurement of Shoe

From Nike: Via Email(Wesley) - 09/15/2011 07:32 AM

Thank you for your interest in the 2011 Nike MAG shoes!

The MAGs measure 26.99 cm long for size 7, and 27.78 cm long for size 8.  I hope this helps and have fun bidding!

To learn more about the most famous shoes never made, visit www.back4thefuture.com.

Sincerely,

Wes
Nike

I don't have a ruler or a pair of kicks from my collection to measure in at the moment, when I get home later this evening I'll put up the numbers...or if any size 8 heads wanna help out with this, feel free to post up your measurements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom