OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And again, just because you think these would look funny for anyone to actually wear, and you don't think you can pull it off, doesn't mean others can't.

Cudi got 4 pairs, I'm sure 'Ye copped, and others. Watch, when they wear 'em and they look mad fly and futuristic, all the sudden some people's opinions are gonna change.

If I were to own these, I would know exactly how to wear them.

They're really not that hard to pull off. The only thing that's going to look funny on this shoe when you wear them is the lace system.

They're really not that hard to pull off. The only thing that's going to look funny on this shoe when you wear them is the lace system.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I agree, the fact that they're permanently stuck laced that tight is another reason I'd rather wait for another version with power lacing. Right now they look stiff and tight (and steve over at iss held these in his hands and confirmed this, said i would prolly have to modify this version if i wanted to rock them looser) and I would rather rock them unlaced with the strap loose like in my avatar.

I agree, the fact that they're permanently stuck laced that tight is another reason I'd rather wait for another version with power lacing. Right now they look stiff and tight (and steve over at iss held these in his hands and confirmed this, said i would prolly have to modify this version if i wanted to rock them looser) and I would rather rock them unlaced with the strap loose like in my avatar.

SO they mention updated foam, rubber, and comfort. That's a sign to me that you COULD wear them.. Maybe for legal reasons, they say you can't or shouldn't?

SO they mention updated foam, rubber, and comfort. That's a sign to me that you COULD wear them.. Maybe for legal reasons, they say you can't or shouldn't?

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Pookdogg

IMO if they just released these in the stores, for around 300. they would have made a ton of money. Nike created this hype so ppl can go wild to get a pair. @ 300. many of us would prob. buy 2 pair.... im a little disappointed with Nike, but hey who am i ? just one of millions who wears nikes.
its for the parkinson's research foundation, bro.

But I do agree that they should have released this to the masses

yea its for parkinsons but they could of released it n sold them 400 n gave there end of the money lets say 200 a pair to parkinsons, and could of made more money,,,, sucks

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Pookdogg

IMO if they just released these in the stores, for around 300. they would have made a ton of money. Nike created this hype so ppl can go wild to get a pair. @ 300. many of us would prob. buy 2 pair.... im a little disappointed with Nike, but hey who am i ? just one of millions who wears nikes.
its for the parkinson's research foundation, bro.

But I do agree that they should have released this to the masses

yea its for parkinsons but they could of released it n sold them 400 n gave there end of the money lets say 200 a pair to parkinsons, and could of made more money,,,, sucks

well there goes the claim that those shelves of mags were cgi.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i feel you on rocking them loose but if they were really exactly like the mags in bttf you might not be able to rock them loose because dont they automatically power lace when the shoe senses a foot inside it. i guess you would have to wait until the charge runs out but then the lights wouldnt work
laugh.gif
 no but really i also hope they drop in 2015 with power lace, they are not worth the money they are going for without the power lace imo.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i feel you on rocking them loose but if they were really exactly like the mags in bttf you might not be able to rock them loose because dont they automatically power lace when the shoe senses a foot inside it. i guess you would have to wait until the charge runs out but then the lights wouldnt work
laugh.gif
 no but really i also hope they drop in 2015 with power lace, they are not worth the money they are going for without the power lace imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom