OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by monase

even if the price is trending downward, i don't think it'll hit below 3k for the popular sizes. this is for the foundation primarily, and the shoes secondly.
but if i really wanted the shoes and had the money to get em, i'd still bid coz i'd rather pay to fox's foundation than to a reseller
Yea, I think we've seen the bottom personally but I could be wrong. It will be interesting to see how todays auctions end.

So far the lowest each size has gone for and the day it happened:

Size 7 - $2,300.00 on Day 6
Size 8 - $2,500.00 on Day 4
Size 9 - $3,050.00 on Day 5 & 6
Size 10 - $3,200.00 on Day 6
Size 11 - $3,400.00 on Day 4
Size 12 - $3,233.34 on Day 5
Size 13 - $3,005.00 on Day 6

even if the price is trending downward, i don't think it'll hit below 3k for the popular sizes. this is for the foundation primarily, and the shoes secondly.
but if i really wanted the shoes and had the money to get em, i'd still bid coz i'd rather pay to fox's foundation than to a reseller
Yea, I think we've seen the bottom personally but I could be wrong. It will be interesting to see how todays auctions end.

CAN'T BELIEVE IM GONNA DROP $2850 FOR THESE...I THINK I GOT IN A LIL WAAAAY OVER MY HEAD...

Originally Posted by AirForce1Queen

I finally got a reply back from customer service regarding the exact measurement of the shoes so I could figure out the sizing...Here's their response:

Subject
---------------------------------------------------------------
Measurement of Shoe

From Nike: Via Email(Wesley) - 09/15/2011 07:32 AM

Thank you for your interest in the 2011 Nike MAG shoes!

The MAGs measure 26.99 cm long for size 7, and 27.78 cm long for size 8.  I hope this helps and have fun bidding!

To learn more about the most famous shoes never made, visit www.back4thefuture.com.

Sincerely,

Wes
Nike

I don't have a ruler or a pair of kicks from my collection to measure in at the moment, when I get home later this evening I'll put up the numbers...or if any size 8 heads wanna help out with this, feel free to post up your measurements.
I have my Jordan Metallic V's out...size 8...they measure approx 11.25 in which is 28.57cm (1 inch=2.54 cm) soo...Mag size 8 27.78 vs Metallic V 28.57...not even a full cm difference....hope this helps guys.

Originally Posted by AirForce1Queen

I finally got a reply back from customer service regarding the exact measurement of the shoes so I could figure out the sizing...Here's their response:

Subject
Measurement of Shoe

From Nike: Via Email(Wesley) - 09/15/2011 07:32 AM

Thank you for your interest in the 2011 Nike MAG shoes!

The MAGs measure 26.99 cm long for size 7, and 27.78 cm long for size 8.  I hope this helps and have fun bidding!

To learn more about the most famous shoes never made, visit www.back4thefuture.com.

Sincerely,

Wes
Nike

I don't have a ruler or a pair of kicks from my collection to measure in at the moment, when I get home later this evening I'll put up the numbers...or if any size 8 heads wanna help out with this, feel free to post up your measurements.
I have my Jordan Metallic V's out...size 8...they measure approx 11.25 in which is 28.57cm (1 inch=2.54 cm) soo...Mag size 8 27.78 vs Metallic V 28.57...not even a full cm difference....hope this helps guys.

CAN'T BELIEVE IM GONNA DROP $2850 FOR THESE...I THINK I GOT IN A LIL WAAAAY OVER MY HEAD...

IMO if they just released these in the stores, for around 300. they would have made a ton of money. Nike created this hype so ppl can go wild to get a pair. @ 300. many of us would prob. buy 2 pair.... im a little disappointed with Nike, but hey who am i ? just one of millions who wears nikes.

IMO if they just released these in the stores, for around 300. they would have made a ton of money. Nike created this hype so ppl can go wild to get a pair. @ 300. many of us would prob. buy 2 pair.... im a little disappointed with Nike, but hey who am i ? just one of millions who wears nikes.

i would love to see one of the smaller sizes, i think they would be so much more appealing, the model size looks like an 11 or 12, joints look huge and turn me off....no seacrest.

i would love to see one of the smaller sizes, i think they would be so much more appealing, the model size looks like an 11 or 12, joints look huge and turn me off....no seacrest.

Originally Posted by Pookdogg

its for the parkinson's research foundation, bro.

But I do agree that they should have released this to the masses

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

anybody planning on wearing these?
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
I will be wearing mine.
YUP

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

IF IT IS TRUE THAT IN 2015 THE POWER LACED VERSION WILL DROP I CAN SEE THEM GOING RETAIL WITH THOSE...IM ASSUMING THEY HAVE THE PATENT FOR THE POWER LACING ALREADY AND ARE PROB MAKING THEM NOW TO HAVE ENOUGH TO SELL...AND YEA $300-$350 IS REASONABLE FOR A WEARABLE PAIR...

IF IT IS TRUE THAT IN 2015 THE POWER LACED VERSION WILL DROP I CAN SEE THEM GOING RETAIL WITH THOSE...IM ASSUMING THEY HAVE THE PATENT FOR THE POWER LACING ALREADY AND ARE PROB MAKING THEM NOW TO HAVE ENOUGH TO SELL...AND YEA $300-$350 IS REASONABLE FOR A WEARABLE PAIR...

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Bigsupa. I wouldn't believe that these are coming out in 2015. Don't give up on picking them up yet. 

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Bigsupa. I wouldn't believe that these are coming out in 2015. Don't give up on picking them up yet. 

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

i see this going a little down a bit just for today...then we might see the rush back up for day 8-10
what i'm actually surprised are the sz 10 bids and how they've actually dropped in pricing. ==> law of supply and demand
but who knows, as you said, today's end of auctions will be interesting

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

i see this going a little down a bit just for today...then we might see the rush back up for day 8-10
what i'm actually surprised are the sz 10 bids and how they've actually dropped in pricing. ==> law of supply and demand
but who knows, as you said, today's end of auctions will be interesting

I'm sure these will drop and be fully wearable at some point in the next 10 years, it's just way more likely than not.

If the power lacing is introduced on another shoe, and then others, and it doesn't do well, they know they can put it out on Mags and it'll do well.

It makes more sense to introduce it on the first shoe to conceptualize it tho.

I'm sure these will drop and be fully wearable at some point in the next 10 years, it's just way more likely than not.

If the power lacing is introduced on another shoe, and then others, and it doesn't do well, they know they can put it out on Mags and it'll do well.

It makes more sense to introduce it on the first shoe to conceptualize it tho.

And again, just because you think these would look funny for anyone to actually wear, and you don't think you can pull it off, doesn't mean others can't.

Cudi got 4 pairs, I'm sure 'Ye copped, and others. Watch, when they wear 'em and they look mad fly and futuristic, all the sudden some people's opinions are gonna change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom