OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this them? 

URL]]
[/url]

I got those from a site that got taken down few years back. I have lights but the inverters for em are sold out

I got those from a site that got taken down few years back. I have lights but the inverters for em are sold out

these are the first nike shoes that i've actually cared about getting since... maybe 2006.

can't wait to hear some more info tomorrow.

these are the first nike shoes that i've actually cared about getting since... maybe 2006.

can't wait to hear some more info tomorrow.

Originally Posted by ed2trey

watch nike do something cray like limit them to only 2015 pairs or something. i would be heated
that's not even that limited, but relative to the probable amount of people who want these, I would assume that it would be....if they are 2000ish pairs, you better hope that you can cop them for retail on RD otherwise you'll have to pay MP, which IMO is going to be like Black/ Pink Yeezys, South Beaches, or even more than that.

This is certainly the most anticipated shoe since Yeezys....NOTHING.....IMO these are the most anticipated shoe Nike has ever created, but we'll find out for sure, come RD.

Originally Posted by ed2trey

watch nike do something cray like limit them to only 2015 pairs or something. i would be heated
that's not even that limited, but relative to the probable amount of people who want these, I would assume that it would be....if they are 2000ish pairs, you better hope that you can cop them for retail on RD otherwise you'll have to pay MP, which IMO is going to be like Black/ Pink Yeezys, South Beaches, or even more than that.

This is certainly the most anticipated shoe since Yeezys....NOTHING.....IMO these are the most anticipated shoe Nike has ever created, but we'll find out for sure, come RD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom