OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oYBpK.jpg

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^ Too much technology for a GR.

I'm pretty sure if apple can mass produce ipods, Nike can mass produce these.

That's what apple does tho, they make electronics. They can efficiently mass produce iPods. Nike is set up to efficiently make shoes.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^ Too much technology for a GR.

I'm pretty sure if apple can mass produce ipods, Nike can mass produce these.

That's what apple does tho, they make electronics. They can efficiently mass produce iPods. Nike is set up to efficiently make shoes.

A shoe more hyped the the Yeezys? What the...
roll.gif
@ the top comment: 
THIS IS ON REPEAT. i observed that 2 shelves have 4 pairs each row, they're back to back, therefore 8 pairs. 8pairs x 5rows each column. 40pairs 40pairs x 8columns. 320pairs 320pairs x 2 shelves. 640pairs End shelf has 6pairs each row, they're back to back, therefore 12 pairs. 12pairs x 5rows each column. 60pairs 60pairs x 3columns. 180pairs therefore 640 + 180 = 820 NIKE MAGS O_O HNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG

A shoe more hyped the the Yeezys? What the...
roll.gif
@ the top comment: 
THIS IS ON REPEAT. i observed that 2 shelves have 4 pairs each row, they're back to back, therefore 8 pairs. 8pairs x 5rows each column. 40pairs 40pairs x 8columns. 320pairs 320pairs x 2 shelves. 640pairs End shelf has 6pairs each row, they're back to back, therefore 12 pairs. 12pairs x 5rows each column. 60pairs 60pairs x 3columns. 180pairs therefore 640 + 180 = 820 NIKE MAGS O_O HNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by ed2trey

watch nike do something cray like limit them to only 2015 pairs or something. i would be heated
that's not even that limited, but relative to the probable amount of people who want these, I would assume that it would be....if they are 2000ish pairs, you better hope that you can cop them for retail on RD otherwise you'll have to pay MP, which IMO is going to be like Black/ Pink Yeezys, South Beaches, or even more than that.

This is certainly the most anticipated shoe since Yeezys....NOTHING.....IMO these are the most anticipated shoe Nike has ever created, but we'll find out for sure, come RD.

your right, no jordan, lebron, or yeezy or anything can ever match the anticipation for these.

this will be the zenith for nike and all us shoeheads, i just hope everyone here who wants them

can get theirs

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by ed2trey

watch nike do something cray like limit them to only 2015 pairs or something. i would be heated
that's not even that limited, but relative to the probable amount of people who want these, I would assume that it would be....if they are 2000ish pairs, you better hope that you can cop them for retail on RD otherwise you'll have to pay MP, which IMO is going to be like Black/ Pink Yeezys, South Beaches, or even more than that.

This is certainly the most anticipated shoe since Yeezys....NOTHING.....IMO these are the most anticipated shoe Nike has ever created, but we'll find out for sure, come RD.

your right, no jordan, lebron, or yeezy or anything can ever match the anticipation for these.

this will be the zenith for nike and all us shoeheads, i just hope everyone here who wants them

can get theirs

from the video, there are 1140 from what i can see.
5 racks high, 6 pairs on each rack, the racks are double sided so 10 racks per section, 8 sections on each of side rows, 3 sections on back row

190 x 6 = 1140

from the video, there are 1140 from what i can see.
5 racks high, 6 pairs on each rack, the racks are double sided so 10 racks per section, 8 sections on each of side rows, 3 sections on back row

190 x 6 = 1140

I can't wait til these release, these are going to be an amazing addition to my collection! Resell prices are going to be ridiculous tho!

I can't wait til these release, these are going to be an amazing addition to my collection! Resell prices are going to be ridiculous tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom