OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DChapman23

from the video, there are 1140 from what i can see.
5 racks high, 6 pairs on each rack, the racks are double sided so 10 racks per section, 8 sections on each of side rows, 3 sections on back row

190 x 6 = 1140

back rack is an illusion, it's a mirror, but your other calculations are spot on...niiiice :fab voice::

Originally Posted by DChapman23

from the video, there are 1140 from what i can see.
5 racks high, 6 pairs on each rack, the racks are double sided so 10 racks per section, 8 sections on each of side rows, 3 sections on back row

190 x 6 = 1140

back rack is an illusion, it's a mirror, but your other calculations are spot on...niiiice :fab voice::

A supposed Nike employee on another board says that this technology will be utilized in other upcoming shoes and that this "Mcfly Edition" will be just that, a special edition.

But he won't say if there is any basis to his thoughts or just his musings. I like to think the latter. That this will be a one time hyper exclusive you're gonna have to go back in the future to get a pair if you weren't already invited or don't care about money.

A supposed Nike employee on another board says that this technology will be utilized in other upcoming shoes and that this "Mcfly Edition" will be just that, a special edition.

But he won't say if there is any basis to his thoughts or just his musings. I like to think the latter. That this will be a one time hyper exclusive you're gonna have to go back in the future to get a pair if you weren't already invited or don't care about money.

Originally Posted by ploisback

What board?

Originally Posted by ploisback

What board?

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

MSRP $1000 
roll.gif

4qlb0j.gif

tumblr_lfsy9kZD821qahspd.gif

I know i will get a lot of heat for this, but if anyone in here got invited with an actual invite, can you explain how this system is suppose to work? Wouldnt you think its too easy to just send an email, how will they weed out all the original invites, they probably got a billion emails.

This confirms you plus a guest for the September 8, 2011 unveiling, we look forward to seeing you.

The Montalbán
1615 Vine Street
Hollywood, CA 90028

EVENT PARKING:

Drop-Off and Pick-Up:
Located on the parking lot at the north west corner of Selma and Vine, just south of The Montalbán.
Please have the driver enter through the east driveway and exit through the west driveway.

Self-Parking
Located on the south east corner of Selma Ave. and Vine St.
Please enter the lot through the Vine St. entrance where an attendant will check you in.

Invite is personal and nontransferable. Photo ID required at check-in.
Please arrive early for parking and check-in. Admission is first-come, first served and based upon capacity.

I know i will get a lot of heat for this, but if anyone in here got invited with an actual invite, can you explain how this system is suppose to work? Wouldnt you think its too easy to just send an email, how will they weed out all the original invites, they probably got a billion emails.

This confirms you plus a guest for the September 8, 2011 unveiling, we look forward to seeing you.

The Montalbán
1615 Vine Street
Hollywood, CA 90028

EVENT PARKING:

Drop-Off and Pick-Up:
Located on the parking lot at the north west corner of Selma and Vine, just south of The Montalbán.
Please have the driver enter through the east driveway and exit through the west driveway.

Self-Parking
Located on the south east corner of Selma Ave. and Vine St.
Please enter the lot through the Vine St. entrance where an attendant will check you in.

Invite is personal and nontransferable. Photo ID required at check-in.
Please arrive early for parking and check-in. Admission is first-come, first served and based upon capacity.

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by ed2trey

watch nike do something cray like limit them to only 2015 pairs or something. i would be heated
that's not even that limited, but relative to the probable amount of people who want these, I would assume that it would be....if they are 2000ish pairs, you better hope that you can cop them for retail on RD otherwise you'll have to pay MP, which IMO is going to be like Black/ Pink Yeezys, South Beaches, or even more than that.

This is certainly the most anticipated shoe since Yeezys....NOTHING.....IMO these are the most anticipated shoe Nike has ever created, but we'll find out for sure, come RD.

your right, no jordan, lebron, or yeezy or anything can ever match the anticipation for these.

this will be the zenith for nike and all us shoeheads, i just hope everyone here who wants them

can get theirs
exactly, can't wait til tomorrow and when the info drops. Supposedly 8:30 PACIFIC TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom